farrah fawcett

TNT race photo

Reaction
stone cold fox, every 1970's boy dream girl dead at 62
[video=youtube;RNbtVZ_V-_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNbtVZ_V-_Y[/video]

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Pretty easy on the eyes but dumber than a box or rocks.

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Some of my 1st fantasies as a young man (13) were dedicated to her....I am sure many men my age felt a little part of them died today with her

randy s

Reaction
she was stunning. every blond girl had their hair cut like she did. she got a free pass by me for not being able to act. i hate cancer.

Mumzy

Reaction
she was stunning. every blond girl had their hair cut like she did. she got a free pass by me for not being able to act. i hate cancer.
Randy, I find it kind of funny that Farrah, your aviator and young boys in the 70's are mentioned in the same thread :D

What a great time to go through puberty.......Farrah we will all miss you! :cool:

BGRANT

Reaction
Pizza joint near my house has the infamous poster on the wall and my 9 year old startes at it everytime we are in there.

milestonemotorsports

Reaction
That poster was classic , defenatly one for the spank bank

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Pizza joint near my house has the infamous poster on the wall and my 9 year old startes at it everytime we are in there.
The kid has good taste....

DOG ON

RDC's illegal immigrant
Reaction
Farrah and Michael in the same day, it's kind of appropriate in a strange way. One was fantasized about at one point in time by young boys, the other one fantasized about young boys.

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Farrah Fawcett arrives at the pearly gates to be met by none other than the Almighty.

'Farrah' said God

'You have been such a lovely person on earth, I am going to grant you a wish.

Any wish! Your wish is my command Farrah.'

Farrah stood and thought for a minute, then she said…

'I'd like all the children in the world to be kept safe from harm.'

God smiled, clicked his fingers and in a house far away in Beveley Hills, Michael Jackson dropped dead…

kaw500

Reaction
Randy, that's cold. But I'm LMAO!!!!!!

FF was the everthing I liked about the 70's

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
if anyone needs a new screen saver...
Dan - You're my friend..... how'd you know I was gonna request that? LOL!

Have I told you guys my grandfather (died in '87, WWII Vet, Retired LAPD 20+ years) was a technical advisor on Charlie's Angels...... he said, "that Kate Jackson was a real BIATCH, but boy was Farrah Fawcett easy on the eyes....."

LMAO!

TWC13

Reaction
Please don't get me started. She made medical decisions based on her vanity. REALLY stupid! She didn't want to be tainted by the thought of having a colostomy which could have cured her from her cancer.

REALLY STUPID!!!!!