Farris Motorsports 2007 Chevy Prerunner

FABUNLIMITED

Reaction
I know everyone has been wanting new pics of the trucks progress so here goes. We have had this truck at our shop in Lemoore for the past 6 months and have made some decent progress. Our goal is to have it done so that Jeff can pre-run the 1000 with it, The 2009 Baja 1000.

Attachments

FABUNLIMITED

Reaction
Most everything is taken off of it right now getting powdercoated. It should be done next week and I will take a bunch of pics of it then. I will post them then. Here's some pictures from the begining, hopefully they aren't the same ones you already have.

Attachments

FABUNLIMITED

Reaction
some more I found..

Attachments

FABUNLIMITED

Reaction
Future project of FABRICATION UNLIMITED...

Attachments

CaptinCrash

Reaction
gnarly front shock mount bulk head

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Looks good Jeff. Did you ever sell your class 1? If not you gonna race it again soon?

FarrisMotorsports

Reaction
Looks good Jeff. Did you ever sell your class 1? If not you gonna race it again soon?
No still have it. And now the Unlimited 2 is done. I'm gonna head down there on monday to pick it up and bring it back. The economy has just body slammed me....lol. Know anyone that needs some earthwork or paving done make sure and let me know. I have ALOT of equipment sitting with nothing to do :(

Mcarlson1

Reaction
Lets start slingin some 850hp roost out here buddy!!!!!!!! PRO2 style! Get a short track built at the new pad and ill drive the water truck lol

Thanks,
Mike

FABUNLIMITED

Reaction
Ya the wheelbase is 153" ,the rear is in the stock position and the front is moved forward enough to clear 39's.

FABUNLIMITED

Reaction
you forgot to mention heavy,its gonna need all that motor.

Combz08

Reaction
No still have it. And now the Unlimited 2 is done. I'm gonna head down there on monday to pick it up and bring it back. The economy has just body slammed me....lol. Know anyone that needs some earthwork or paving done make sure and let me know. I have ALOT of equipment sitting with nothing to do :(
OOHHHH man i can relate to you on that one were running half of the crews we used to not good in AZ either....... on a better note truck is coming together great looks sick