Fast-Aid - Racers Helping Racers

Fast-Aid

Reaction
FAST Aid is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing financial, educational and personal assistance to injured racers, support teams and their families as well as ensures the necessary support is in place to complete a thorough recovery and rehabilitation from motor sports racing incidents..... we are all about racers helping racers and hope you'll check out our website and let us know how we can help you or your team!

www.fast-aid.org

fordnut

Reaction
Glad to see this happening. I work race rescue at the Mexico SCORE races. The guys in my group do it because we love it. We pay our own way, bring our own equipment and drive our own trucks. I'm happy to see that other people are thinking about how to help when it turns bad. Keep up the good work!

racegirl09

Reaction
This is such a great organization!! Keep up the good work.

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
nice hyphen, hillbilly...

:D

Chase 2

Reaction
So do you know when can we expect to get our CPR cards from your first class at Primm?

JRod

fast-aid.org
Reaction
So do you know when can we expect to get our CPR cards from your first class at Primm?
Check has been sent to Brad who submits it to AHA (I believe) and they get mailed to you - I don't have a more firm timeline, but e-mail me at Jared@fast-aid.org and remind me to check on it for you....

Chase 2

Reaction
Thanks and again thanks to FAST-aid, I'm looking forward to additional classes!