FAST Fabrication class 7 unlimited build

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction
Ok so some of you probably saw my thread on dr in the dr rides section "My B4000 converted to a Ranger" I had put an extended kit on it and had done lots of work to it, then it was up at JSI Motorsports getting fully caged and 4 link.

Well a lot has happened the truck will now be a full blown race truck, I am acquiring sponsors and support from major companies in the industry.

JSI Motorsports owner Josh Sims is still doing the build and installing the new equal length boxed d44 beam kit with crossover steering by Threat Motorsports. GMR fully boxed 50" race links with a GMR custom 3.5" 250 wall 9" housing fully trussed and set up for 3 link.

FK Rod Ends all around, we may or may not keep the new custom twisted stitch seats.

Looks like Glassworks Unlimited new ranger ultimate clip and trophy bedsides

If you need any info on these products you can reach

Jason owner of GMR at gmachineracing.com

Dave owner of Threat Motorsports at threatmotorsports.com

Josh owner of JSI Motorsports at jsimotorsports.com

As far as shocks ago it is un-clear who we are running just yet, but if things go as they seem to be going this truck maybe full valve and supported by F-O-A shocks.... put them out their to the test in the races cycling some gnarly suspension systems.

The truck no longer has the 1 3/4" dom cage you see below it was pulled today to put in a 2" that way we have no issues with weight. I pick up my threat and gmr supplies on saturday and my FK heims showed up today, well half of them.

JMX16s for the links beams and radius arms, JMX14s for the crossover steer

GMRs race links and housing (if any of you have S-10s or other chevys he is the guy to go to without a doubt, also his housing is insane and affordable)

threat kit

old links and 9" for sale now, still brand new never mocked up

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction
Re: Mazda Race Truck supported by JSI Motorsports, GMR, Threat Motorsports and Many M

undecided if keeping these, they are brand new and currently for sale

threat beam

before JSI

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction
Re: Mazda Race Truck supported by JSI Motorsports, GMR, Threat Motorsports and Many M

Going to race the a more race in december in 1400 class and an mdr race as well

Giant Geoff

Reaction

Looking good. I know you’ve been focusing on this for some time now. Keep the stock motor, transmission and just prioritize on the chaise, you can always upgrade or add later. Glad to see your dream truck starting.

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

all 18 heims ang jam nuts and 36 spacers arrived

my threat beams

assuming jason gets the rest of parts from laser cut and light racing my rear should be ready tomorrow

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

more sick pics to come tomo left camera in truck.. took all the goodies including the gmr stuff up to JSI motorsports new shop in santa maria... truck is gutted and 2" new cage starts going in monday, Josh said he is going to work 10 hour days on it, so we should see updates daily or every other day.....he will be building on of his beefy bumpers like on his tundra..if any of you need a bumper his price is killer, and if your nice ill let you slide into while he knocks one out in a few days for you, hehe

if things go as plan, will be running a new non ball joint spindle set up, using 1" uniballs.... and going to run some custom hubs from either JSI or a machine shop i will leave nameless until I talk to him more about it, but he does awesome work, in fact a lot of your giant and camburg parts are made at his shop or once was...

if you need tie rods or tube end caps, JSI is a great machinist at a hell of a price

we are still undecided on shocks, its between sway a way and f-o-a at the moment will have decision at end of week, having trouble reaching mike at f-o-a

My old trailing arms and 9" are for sale, rrp bought the custom seats I had made

My new 2nd pair of fox 2.0x4" bumps are for sale, my 22 gal cell is for sale

the tires and rims are for sale...

Oh JSI is going to knock out a sick boxed beefy engine/shock hoop cross brace for me

we will be running 2.5s all around a 16 c/o and 18 triple bypass rear with 4" bump, and 14s and 4" bump in the front.... going to dual quad strap every corner on clevis, thats pretty much for now

if any of you need info or contact info on any of the people helping out with this let me know.... wait to you see the goodies from gmr.

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

At GMR

Threat

Dropping off at JSI

For Sale

Richie_Bobby

Reaction

Looks good.
You should get the sway a ways.

trfytoy

Reaction

trfytoy

Reaction

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

got sway bar kit

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

Glassworks Unlimited Ranger clip and big boy bedsides

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

my new jaz fuell cell arrived today as well waiting on shocks, and i believe josh is taking a week off on the truck

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

Giant Geoff

Reaction

Keith, what’s taking you so long? You got a girl friend or some thing? You know those bed sides are to wide the do the “cool guy” side by side tire mounts right.
I dig those jeep tanks, I what to get one for Mo’s F-1BIG MAMA.

Looking good bud.

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

Keith, what’s taking you so long? You got a girl friend or some thing? You know those bed sides are to wide the do the “cool guy” side by side tire mounts right.
I dig those jeep tanks, I what to get one for Mo’s F-1BIG MAMA.

Looking good bud.
I do have a gf but that is not why, Josh is a one person shop and he has to take in other builds to pay the rent, all my money goes to buying the parts he needs. so yea, but the hopes is to have it on all fours and painted by end of july, and hopefully driveable a month after that

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

also i was not planning on running the two flat tires side by side, I was planning on doing the two standing up but on each end not next to each other

Giant Geoff

Reaction

Yes, next July sounds about right or maybe 2 months before that to get it drivable and then work on details after.
If you do the side by side tires you’ll have to get a bed side with way less bulge.

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

Yes, next July sounds about right or maybe 2 months before that to get it drivable and then work on details after.
If you do the side by side tires you’ll have to get a bed side with way less bulge.
not next july, this july next month is when JSI is suppose to have cage done, suspension mounted and cycled, and glass mounted, after that I will work on getting the rest of the parts for the 9" and front hubs to get it driveable.

My sponsors are expecting it painted and their names attached by end of July

F.A.S.T.clothing

Reaction

i am not doing side by side, I am doing my tires like the solo mts ranger and the slc ranger, they are standing up but instead of next to each other in the middle like most, they are at each end on the inside of the fender