• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fastest 1600 driver pt. 2

who is the fastest 16 driver? pt. II

• Eugenio

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • McMillin Gaddis

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Rob Mac

Votes: 58 47.2%
  • Brian Freeman

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Cody Freeman

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Cory Goin

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Hawley

• Gaddis

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Geer

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • PAB

• Brian Burgess

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Folts

• L.J Kennedy

• Dennington

• Phankuch

Votes: 13 10.6%

• Total voters

nimrod

KOOK!
I didnt know that PAB raced 1600?

Oh man Oh man. He won the 1000 in a 1600 car. He won a bunch of stuff in a buggy, including the Mint 400 and last years Lauglin Desert Challange. Pab is a mere mortal who grew up riding boogie boards and riding shot gun for his dad in class 5. He is not a millionaire who just got into it because he has a bunch of money and is bored. Pab rode co-dog in his first race at something like 12 years old. By 15 he was driving.

The DA truck is #16 in a tribute to the 1/2 1600 class and Pab's years as a limited class driver.

He currently, with the help of Kash Vessels is leading the points in Score class 12. Class 12 is a VW buggy class, just to be sure we are all on the same page.

I should be getting paid for this kind of brown nosing!!!:D

Hopefully this makes up for me voting for Burgess over PAB

swiftracing5

Oh man Oh man. He won the 1000 in a 1600 car. He won a bunch of stuff in a buggy, including the Mint 400 and last years Lauglin Desert Challange. Pab is a mere mortal who grew up riding boogie boards and riding shot gun for his dad in class 5. He is not a millionaire who just got into it because he has a bunch of money and is bored. Pab rode co-dog in his first race at something like 12 years old. By 15 he was driving.

The DA truck is #16 in a tribute to the 1/2 1600 class and Pab's years as a limited class driver.

He currently, with the help of Kash Vessels is leading the points in Score class 12. Class 12 is a VW buggy class, just to be sure we are all on the same page.

I should be getting paid for this kind of brown nosing!!!:D

Hopefully this makes up for me voting for Burgess over PAB
I thought the poll was for current drivers. I know he raced it before but now he races a bike, tt, and 12 car. :confused:

kevin bedrock graves

all of the guys listed are fast and can win on any given day. But if i were going bet i'd bet rob mac.look at the record Im just glad he's not racing single buggy.:eek:

Rob Mac is one of the best all around drivers in the sport. Very few are as good as him in a 1600 car. Adam Pfankuch is the only one I've seen beat him in a heads up race (Laughlin a few times) where neither had any flats or mechanical issues. I know that they both respect each other's driving skills and view the other as the one to beat.

nimrod

KOOK!
I thought the poll was for current drivers. I know he raced it before but now he races a bike, tt, and 12 car. :confused:

He did manage to flip a 1600 car at the New Years Dash.........It looked like it was going really fast when it flipped.......:rolleyes:

Harpo

Matt Gumz needs to be added!

Ryan_P

1/2-1600 is THE class with the most talent. There are 10-20 guys that could take the win on any day, it makes spectating enjoyable.

- Steven Eugenio
- Curt Geer
- Dan Martin
- Billy Skinner

ACME

Mac, then Keller, Geer, Gumz, Malloy, B. Freeman, Craig/Girdner, R. Jones, Carr/Harmon, C/G Boyer and others on the list in no real order. Keller, Jones and Gumz do it with older equipment (no offense guys), if cars were equal??? IE: Keller's car had bus stubs, cast drum brakes, 122wb, and was 10+ years old, plus he's real old (wink,wink Paul)... The fastest guys are not necessarily the guys with the most coin or the guys that race a full SCORE season.