Fastest class 10 rebels past to present.

B-Dub 1020

Just wanted to do a fun thread tis the season. Who in your opinion was or is the fastest class 10 rebel on wheels. Well my picks would go from Doug Fortin jr ,Hardesty, Ashacraft to my favorites Mark & CJ Hutchins in that ear peircing Kroyer Honda to Lapaglia. Did you look at his lap times at Laughlin he might just be the fastest kid ever in a 10 car!!!! I know I'm bias but my son Geico/Kyle will be there soon mark my words HAHA! Who do you think? I didnt go to far back because Technology changed so much in class 10 when Fortin overalled Baja.The fastest lady is a givin for now Bekki Wik I think.

B-Dub 1020

Oh I almost forgot TJ but he didnt run 10 to long he jumped into class one. Sorry Taco

notime

NTR Films media guy
Lobsam and Eli Yee, wothout doubt are a faster guys on their Jimcos/hondas, im still remember when Eli Raced the Parker 425 in 2003 or 04 and he got like 11th overall with Fortin sharing the driving

MikeLeung

Who was the one that overalled Primm in 10?? That was when they ran a morning heat and afternoon heat.

dsrtdck

Can't forget about j.c. Dean or clay Flippin...

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
I can't pick between Lobsam Yee and Darren Hardesty. Yee dominated class 10 for years and then Hardesty had a year where he was on fire getting top 15 overalls all year long. I do remember Martin Christensen getting 2nd overall at the Primm 300

B-Dub 1020

I love this thread, I think it was Butch , but somebody said one race that J C is fast but he could break a lead ball lol,The boy was fast no doubt. Clay he's fast and will put it together soon just like I feel Kyle will. Then when business gets awesome again class 1 here we come.

SicRic

B-Dub...Hands Down!!!!

The Yee Brothers In my opinion the fastest, loudest class 10 racers......

B-Dub 1020

How did I forget about Danny and Ben. Guess I was just thinking of how fast the cars are now. I'm still amazed looking at Lapaglia's lap times even comparing them to the unlimiteds. Just flat out laid em down. I know Laughlin is like short course and not 100 mile laps through the desert.

C. Bucher

Kyle Conlon, Larry Job, Rick Ellison, Yee's, Hardesty and later Ashcraft, Bekki Wik (still fast). I'm too young to go further back.

robertharman

I remember having some awesome battles with Ryan Thomas back in the day.

robertharman

Gotta add Adam Wiks to the list also. He might have flown under Bekkis colors, but he is no slouch either.