• Forum membership has its advantages....

'Fastest Woman On Four Wheels' Jessi Combs Killed In Jet-Car Crash

So the gist of this is that poor naive Jessi wasn't astute enough to recognize that she was being manipulated by these (presumably) men who were just using her as part of their self promoting gimmick? No sexism, it's just that as a woman she wasn't smart/independent enough to make conscious choices and decisions about her own life, and therefore was led down this tragic path?
No, you've misinterpreted and then compounded that by committing rdc's apparent favorite fallacy, yes, you guessed right, multiple Straw Man fallacies in your post above.

Our culture is the culprit.

I'm glad to see some changes, I just wish one had been Jessi driving the Bloodhound, and another wish was that "star fighter" going to scrap before it killed someone, like they have so many times before.

Last edited:
I don’t give a **** if Curmie was impressed by it or not.
Good to know, I'd be concerned if you really did. Your prior posts certainly did not reveal that, and it's obvious that I didn't make my post originally to incur any emotional reaction and response from you, nor consider your "feelings" in any manner or form.

That's all on you. Note those three fingers of yours pointing back your way? ;)

I remain strong in my position.

Have a good day.

It's not Jessi I have an issue with, it's our culture.

For instance, Wendell, why can't you tell us why the position of any human's genitals has bearing in determining the human LSR?

Tech aspects* make a difference, not sex aspects.

Why don't you stop attempting to silence others, who do not hold the same positions, do not grieve in the manner you demand?

Do you not honor the USC and its First Amendment?

Tomorrow, at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month, World War l ended 101 years ago...

If you don't honor the USC, you dishonor all the Americans that died in that conflict as well as all those who came before or after.

How will you honor them?

By making decisions after looking at crotches?

* Jet v.s wheel driven, displacement, number of wheels, etc.

No one cares. This is so annoying!
I agree, it is annoying that no one cares about our freedoms, just their feelings, their emotional reactions.

Why don't you care, Zac?

Why do you think Wendell chose to debate?

I was challenged, I responded.

I realized I was reactionary over 50 years ago.

Do you know what motivates you?

43mod

The point as is made often is curmy can be a dfick and wants to argue semantics and lecture all.
Jessie was cool and a badass. I would like to go 200 one day. Dont think i really wanna go 300 plus.

Dave Cole 4454

For instance, Wendell, why can't you tell us why the position of any human's genitals has bearing in determining the human LSR?
Opportunity

Jessi created hers with far more barriers than the average silver spoon sucking weiner dangling trust fund baby...of which she was none of.

And yes, I realize, that this partially supports your position.

Its not your position that is bothersome.

Its your desire to stand on your soap box to make a marginally important argument on a subject that you are fully aware is an incredibly emotional event and circumstance.

You are obviously intelligent and articulate, and for the most part, bring some insightful topics to this forum.

I dont believe you are disrespecting Jess, I do believe you are purposely poking those that are still trying to make sense of their own emotions, and I am respectfully asking you to stop.

Regards

Dave

Rotten

I originally joined this page back in about 2003 if I remember right and was a VERY active user. I'm sure a lot of the old timers possibly even still remember my username that used to be sirhk100... I build trucks, I actually race trucks, I've chased/pitted for the likes of Rob Mac 4 or 5 times in the past few years, I've volunteered for Putman to work Tech at BITD races, I helped support the Honda 7200 truck prerun and pitted for them at the 1000 last year with Dan200. I was just discussing volunteer opportunities last night with some powers that be at the next Mint 400. I actually live in the desert and actually play in the desert. Point being, I'm "somewhat" in the scene but absolutely not active on RDC... Why???

This idiot Crummy and a few others like him are incredibly annoying and come across quite pathetic by seemingly going out of their way to take the enjoyment out of simply reading a hobby based forum that is actually filled with great content cause for some reason they feel the need to nit pick pointless details. This is the first post I've made here in about 5 years and once again will be my last because I see idiots like him are still actively spewing some of the dumbest most pointless crap. I remember Pistol used to get banned all the time for his crap talking with Zaiden. Maybe he was a bit over the top but at least there was some humor in it typically and at least Pistol was actively involved in the sport.

You got guys like Crummy or that Green idiot that I can't even figure out the last time they had any type of hands on interaction in the sport literally ruining good threads and never get banned and are still on here. These guys actively/intentionally try to ruin threads and troll people into their pointless debates over "straw man arguments" that nobody gives a flying fick about... (Seriously, speak up, DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT A STRAW MAN ARGUMENT OR EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY CRUMMY ACTUALLY PARTICIPATES ON THIS FORUM?)

It's actually quite impressive in a pathetic way that someone has such a sad life that they spend the time and effort to make the posts these guys do. How do you not get the point that literally NOBODY cares about your useless input! I can't remember the last time I read anything actually helpful by you on this forum! It's unreal that someone can come across so unhappy... Maybe you should do some tequila shots, smoke some weed, get laid, something... Get a life and stop literally ruining threads on this forum. Common man!!!! You're posting in a thread that's in memory of a woman that's made more of an impact in the automotive world in her short lifetime than you likely ever have at your old age. Are you jealous or something? I seriously don't get it? Let the people that knew her and enjoyed her contributions to the world memorialize her and stfu...

Find a hobby man, cause you come across as a pathetic human being... And a broken record honestly. Feel free to reply all you'd like cause I know you can't help yourself to nit pick apart all the logic'esc issues I've made in this post. Feel free to waste more of your time cause I likely won't see it anyways when I peek back in here 5 years from now again anyways.

Sincerely Crummy, get a life or stfu and let people that are actually in the scene and active in the hobby/sport simply enjoy the forum without the gibberish that you bring to the table.

Signing off once again...
Khris Kading

Regards

Dave
I'm sorry you feel that way, Dave.

I don't believe you even addressed the query I posted to another poster, Wendell.

Nor has anyone else, including Wendell, who started this debate with his post #49 and his latest attempt to silence those he disagrees with.

I remain strong in my position, but remain open to other's ideas, if they are not afraid to state them and support them with facts and logic.

But I will continue to defend that position, and am not responsible for individuals' emotional reactions.

Those that choose to put my posts on ignore merely reveal their own cowardice and insecurities, and admit to such by doing so.

That's their own issues, not mine.

Last edited:

green787

You got guys like Crummy or that Green idiot that I can't even figure out the last time they had any type of hands on interaction in the sport literally ruining good threads and never get banned and are still on here. These guys actively/intentionally try to ruin threads and troll people into their pointless debates over "straw man arguments" that nobody gives a flying fick about... (Seriously, speak up, DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT A STRAW MAN ARGUMENT OR EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY CRUMMY ACTUALLY PARTICIPATES ON THIS FORUM?)
So now you are going to help ruin this thread by picking a fight with me..... I made a one sentence comment that got me 4 "likes".... and I don't approve of Curmy's behavior in THIS thread..... So eff you punk @$$...... I have been to races recently..... C'mon Curtis.... Post the pictures......my 4600 truck is nearly ready to race..... You are a Rotten British Cigarette ...... And I will be visiting your pits for dishonoring Jessi's tribute.....

Last edited:

green787

I remember his handle, but I don't know who Kris Kading is.... If I wait five years for his response, I'll be 70 years old.... So, meanwhile, if anyone could chime in, and tell me how great this guy is that attacked me on Jessi Combs' thread, that I was intentionally staying out of, out of my great respect for what she achieved ...... please feel free to speak on his behalf...... Where would I have heard about Kris Kading if NOT for RDC ???? Is he famous in the main stream media???

Last edited: