• Forum membership has its advantages....

'Fastest Woman On Four Wheels' Jessi Combs Killed In Jet-Car Crash

bajafox

Accepted
Some good news for her family (and in general)

1593023857597.png

Class10DAN

Some good news for her family (and in general)

View attachment 215719
finally got what she wanted

Josh 8

I thought you had to live through an attempt like this to claim the title? If being the fastest what ever was really worth it then why not climb in the breech of 18" naval gun, have a full charge packed in at your feet and send your self out the barrel at 3000+feet per second (2000 plus mph)?

Class10DAN

I thought you had to live through an attempt like this to claim the title? If being the fastest what ever was really worth it then why not climb in the breech of 18" naval gun, have a full charge packed in at your feet and send your self out the barrel at 3000+feet per second (2000 plus mph)?
you know if they said nah and didnt give jessi the title alot of people would have thrown a fit

jon coleman

only if im strapped into a cage of Some kind,& a hans device, that or a functional ejection seat.rip JC