i have alot more pics to

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
i went out to play golf today with my uncle and my dad

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
I just chilled at home with my wife and 4 kid's and some good BBQ,good stuff,mixed in a little Jethro turning left,today they even turned right!!!!

Frontier 4 Baja

Reaction
Those Surfboards on the roof remind me of the V-Mar 5-1600 of Vince Alcolumbre (sp?) in the 80's and 90's.

Richie_Bobby

Reaction
Happy fathers day.
I spent half the day at san felipe and and the road back home with my dad and family.
It was a fun weekend. :D

Jorge Rodriguez

50% tortoise 50% hare
Reaction
Why Not? What Does it Matter? They had fun....
I don't have a reason as to why not and I didn't say or insunuate that they didn't have fun, I merely asked why it is that they did that, was it just for a photo? Also, it mattered enough for me to ask.

BajaDale

Reaction
Cool! Looks like you guys had fun! I set up the trampoline and had fun with the kiddies all day!

Shred918

Reaction
I don't have a reason as to why not and I didn't say or insunuate that they didn't have fun, I merely asked why it is that they did that, was it just for a photo? Also, it mattered enough for me to ask.
Mans greatest answer......because its there!

Fourstroker

Reaction
Went down to Donehy Beach yesterday and BBqed with the fam. Even saw resident RDCer Deano in the campground sporting a Dailey Motrosports t-shirt. Weather was perfect, food was good and my Dad had all his kids and grandkids there. Good times for sure.

MALABANAN

Reaction
Surfed Imperial Beach Pier twice!! 2-3 ft. Glassy peaks until dark. Motorhome and all the kids! Killer!

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Mans greatest answer......because its there!
Or because I CAN!!! :D LOL

Whether it was for fun, for the pictures or just out of boredom it looks cool, and it was father and son spending time together!

Thanks for sharing :D

Lance T

Reaction
Me and "Danger" (My son controlling the speed) went mach 3 down the alpine slide at Winterpark. I didn't think you could get air with those sleds...I was wrong!

CaptinCrash

Reaction
he has always wanted to drive up that wall and yesterday was the day he deiced to do it :rolleyes:

CaptinCrash

Reaction
it was pretty easy 4 him it took us one shot to do it

Joser1726

Reaction
I went to the Nascar races at Infineon raceway... it was the best present ever!