Favorite part of Baja

TRAVISD

Reaction
Lets hear what your favorite part of Baja is. Not the whole thing but that one spot that you get to, that you just really enjoy. From the scenery to the location to the terrain to something personal. Post pics if you have them.

Mine is going over the Summit. Not only the view when you crest the top and you can see for miles below, but for me the countless times I pre-ran that with my dad in the 80's and 90's just the two of us out there in Baja.

Baja Fool

Reaction
Playa Santispac in Bay of Conception. Beautiful.
IMG_0169 (1).JPG

NIKAL

Reaction
My newest favorite place is the peninsula side of San Quintin. I had never been over on that side before last September, and did not know Baja had Volcano fields. Its the only place in Baja that does. There is only one dirt road across and besides the oyster farm and a few small colony's of homes its pretty secluded with some amazing beaches & views.

I believe this volcano cone is called Picacho Vizecaino and the pictures of the Lava rock was from it.

Baja – New Trails Traveled from UTVUnderground.com

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Erindira for a quick trip on the pacific side..

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1453487199.829133.jpg

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1453487264.633089.jpg

Sunrise on the gulf is amazing though

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1453487313.454128.jpg

But my favorite spot to date is Bahia de Los Angeles

ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1453487361.925517.jpg

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
Ive only been once on the drive back from chasing the Baja 1000 but one of my most memorable places in Baja was Bahia del Burro a few miles north of Loreto. I havent stopped thinking about that place since I was there in 2006

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

biffgnar

Reaction
Bottled Coca-Cola
I think it's more than just bottles versus cans or plastic. I think Mexican Coke uses real sugar instead of a sweetner. I know of stores here in NY area that sell Mexican Coke in bottles at a premium to the local stuff.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

JaysinDesignz

Reaction
Baja Sur for sure.
From Loreto to San Javier Mission (water crossings, jungle, beautfiul)
Scorpion Bay (warm water surf)
East Cape (stunned blue waters)

Last edited:

notime

NTR Films media guy
Reaction
i have a friend in LB, i visit a few times, only requirement its... bring a case of bottled cocacolas.

now i understad why LOL !