Favorite to win MDR?

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Any bets on a favorite to win the night race? I think Mc Callum is the previous winner overall or was that the year before? What about Class 8?

Jimmy8

Reaction
Dont know a lot about who is entered, but I got to go with the Parker roots. I'll put my money on Harley Letner in the class 10. He is starting the race and Kory is taking over the second half. By the way, who is entered in Class 8?

rdc

Reaction
was hope'n to find out from someone from MDR as far as who is in class 8. I've heard that Jim Patelli in a blazer is leading the 8 points. Supposed to be a big turn out for this race, so they say.

Jimmy8

Reaction
I dont know how big of a turnout it will be in Class 8, because next weekend is the Whiplash Snowflake race and is a huge race for them. Last year they had 16 class 8's and I just talked to a Whiplash guy the other day and he said they are looking at over 20 Class 8's this year. I figured their would be a small turnout of trucks at the MDR race but I might be mistaken. I am sure Patelli will be there though.

rdc

Reaction
Your right, I forgot about Snowflake. The notorious graded race course actually nearest HEBER, but because of an alien bad rap they call it snowflake. Good place to race , no place to stay. Go back to 7/20/01 and check out " Whiplash Rumor".

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by classless on 08/24/01 10:35 PM (server time).</FONT></P>