Fear & Loathing In Las Vegas!!!!

EASTCOAST DUKE

RDC Crypto
Have you guys seen this movie??C-R-A-Z-Y!!!!
Also they show the mint 400!!!!
I loved it,just haven't seen the whole thing yet!!
My kids keep walking in on me!!!!

Swift_Motorsports

RDC Crypto
just watched it for the first time a couple nights ago. i think jonny depp is a journalist sent there to cover the race. definatley a crazy movie though

mflo

RDC Crypto
You should read the book. An American classic.

dr shaw6

RDC Crypto
YA!!!! This movie is nutz! Like you said, he is sent to Vegas to cover the Mint 400 race. How about the part were the hotel room they have is full of water and he is walking around with a lizard tail on....WTF! Funny, Funny stuff!

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
"We were somwhere around Barstow, the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold." Hunter S Thompson

Story of my life!

shrek

RDC Crypto
One of my favorite movies........

"Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit. You won't need much, just a tiny taste."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
RDC Crypto
One of the all time classics
“"we can't stop here this is bat country."

"If we're ever going to get out of here alive, we're going to need some golf shoes."

"Ah, devil ether. It makes you behave like the village drunkard in some early Irish novel... total loss of all basic motor skills; blurred vision, no balance, numb tongue
The mind recoils in horror, unable to communicate with the spinal column. Which is interesting, because you can actually watch yourself behaving in this terrible way, but you can't control it."

squirrel80

RDC Crypto
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into locked a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. "

Great movie!

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
RDC Crypto
I love when he can't figure out how to get off the rotating platform at Circus Circus. Also when his beer turns into mud while he's out at the race. Funny stuff!

josh909

RDC Crypto
"Know your dope fiend! Your life may depend on it! You will not be able to see his eyes because of Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner-tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim. He will stagger and babble when questioned. He will not respect your badge. The Dope Fiend fears nothing. He will attack, for no reason, with every weapon at his command - including yours. BEWARE. Any officer apprehending a suspected marijuana addict should use all necessary force immediately. One stitch in time (on him) will usually save nine on you." - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

C. Bucher

RDC Crypto
Valet Attendant: YOU CAN'T PARK HERE!

H.S.T: Is this not a reasonable place to park?

CannondaleRider

RDC Crypto
"There I was..........Mother of god, there I am, holy f***"

Race8100

RDC Crypto
"You want me to throw this in the tub when 'White Rabbit' peaks?"

Classic Depp & HST.

Attachments

• Tub.JPG
    Tub.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 153