Fence/gates

PLS

Reaction
I just bought a house in the Spring Valley area of San Diego, and need to re-do the gate on the backyard. It has a 10' opening now, but since the alley isn't wide enough that makes it a little tough to back the motorhome in. I need to put in a larger gate and thought I would check the desert community to see if anyone is in this business. If I have to spend the money to have it done, I would rather give it to someone from here. Let me know if you can help.
Pete Seaney- BOYD RACING #561

PLS

Reaction
I thought the name of this forum was "WHATEVER", that is why it wasn't posted on the desert racing board. Give me a break!
Pete

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Website
race-dezert.com
PLS you are fine, I think Scott just misunderstood the question you were asking. I did the same thing for contractors for the landscaping of my house. Unfortunately I had no responses.

A man is not finished when he is defeated,
he is finished when he quits.
-- Richard M. Nixon

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Hey John, dont know how to return an email or what?

Kris

"A signature always reveals a man's character -- and sometimes even his name. "

mgobaja

Reaction
John, i can supply you with names of landscapers if you still need one. Private email me.

Ryno

Reaction
John-

Landscapers aren't very prone to being into off-road....All the ones I see usually are barely getting by. Maybe I don't see the ones making the $$$$??

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.