fender fastners

Ryan B

Reaction
I tried a search and got no results so here goes.
I was looking at the camburg racing site and saw a pic of their truck. I was wondering if anyone knows what the little red fastners are that hold the fenders on (see attachment)How well do they work, and where can I find them on the internet. Ican't get the little attachment thing to work. sorry.
thanks for any help
oner355

bajaboy

Reaction
They should have them in stock , a few are shown in a fiberglass article in Off-Road magazine, showing the Camburg race truck.

Bajaboy

Rprice

Reaction
camburg makes allen head fasteners and the washer is anodized i think red and blue not sure about colors.

DuffcoDan

Reaction
check out G&J aircraft in Ontario. they have some of the aluminum washers for $1.50 each that fit 1/4" or 3/16" flat head socket screw. they are very low profile.

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
PM Mflo - I gave him the name and # for a place. He got the complete setup (alum washer w/ stainless bolt, etc) for about $2.50 ea. They're similar to the Camburg ones, just they don't say "camburg" on um, they come w/ the bolt, and cost about 1/2 as much. I lost the guys card but I think it was "Bob's Stainless Fastner's" in Ontario. Mike should have the info still though. Steve

Ryan B

Reaction
found some on a site called american power sports for 25 cents each. thanks for all the help John, and everyone else for all the help