Ferro/Harris Mint Entry

burro8

Reaction
How did Bobby & Glen do at the Mint? Will they be doing NORRA? Maybe Bobby can hook up with Johnny Johnson since he lives in Baja. Anyone have a pic of the Ferro/Harris Funco?

LantanaTX

Reaction
They didn't race. They got to Vegas without really having time to test it. They tested Friday morning outside of Vegas. The car was plenty fast but needed more suspension tuning. Glen was to start the race and was staged to start. Just before he was about to start, his father who was at the race had a medical emergency and priorities quickly changed and Glen pulled out of the race. Last report was his father is doing well and was to be released soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

La Tijereta

Reaction
Well for old time sake.. Here is their car from the 79' Mint..

1979.Mint. Ferro.Harris.103.Tracys Party Ice.20x.jpg

@ Centerline Images

Peter Alesi Jr.

Reaction
I was looking forward to finally racing against Bobby and Glenn, when I first came on to the seen back in 76' they were a couple of my heros. Maybe there will be another time.

LantanaTX

Reaction
I was looking forward to finally racing against Bobby and Glenn, when I first came on to the seen back in 76' they were a couple of my heros. Maybe there will be another time.
Tentative plan per Glen is for the car to go to NORRA as a display only and then to Dave Tilton to prep it into a well setup race car and fully tested. I believe you will see this car race again. Anyone have any decent green Bilstein's. The car needs one from and one rear. Yellow would be ok if they can paint and match the green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DEZERTBOUND

Reaction
This is fun.....Another picture of Glenn in an old buggy :)
OOR1.jpg