Few Items on Ebay

schafer

Reaction

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
I saw this stuff the other day on E-bay. What he says about chromolly is right, very hard to get right now,I get thousands of pounds of steel in everyday and I cant get any from my suppliers.Any body know of a supplier that has some? .125 and .187 Paradigm selling it all

Ryan B

Reaction
On those Mike Smith air-bumps what kind of rebuild kits do you have to use when you rebuild them.

schafer

Reaction
I couldent tell ya, i will ask on monday. these things are for the company, but i am trying to get them out of the office, nothing worse than not having room to store stuff that is actually needed. I do know that these dont leak at all, they are charged right now.

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
I was refering to what was said on the Paradigm listing about the chromolly being hard to get,I didn't meen to confuse anyone that didn't check thier listing

drtdevil93

Reaction
about the chromoly- last time i bought chromoly tubing (4 weeks ago) it was way lighter, almost the color of mild steel. i thought the guy that picked it up for me got the wrong stuff, but it does say 4130 on the tube, and it was a major PITA to bend, so i know it was 4130. just curious why it would suddenly be a totally different color...

erik

CRAIG_HALL

Reaction
I've never seen clean tube,always had the dark brown color similar to pipe.I do know It's very hers to tell the difference between 4130 and mild when its been scotchbrite cleaned.Could of been a special finish with all the scale removed that the mill received.

Now on sheet some .125 I've had looked like cold rolled,very nice, while some has had more of a rough surface like the thicker .187 and .25