• Forum membership has its advantages....

Few Videos From This Weekend!

It was a fun weekend in Ocotillo Wells. We had a lot of people at our camp including a few regulars to RDC including, Belden, J.C. Andrews, Tyson, Gary, Jordan, Jason (HavaHockey), and others.
The wind picked up on Saturday night and it wasent as fun with that! But I did get a few videos check them out:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.pencilart.com/photo/presidentsday.htm>http://www.pencilart.com/photo/presidentsday.htm</A>

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

Nice vid's Austin. Hey we (Julie and I) didn't even get any pictures, I totally forgot and was having a good time cruising around. Though the trip to the race was the best, especially that race between me and that Ranger - was a good weekend all around.

You may beat me in the flats, but watch out in the whoops! ! !

JasonHutter

Austin, those videos are pretty cool. I am assuming that you met my bro Kevin, his truck and tent are in almost all of the pictures you have on there. Glad you guys had fun, and it sounds like none of you got hurt!

Jason

Tyson, yea that run was fun over to Plaster City. That one road with the jumps was really fun looking. I would have hit most of the jumps but we had JC's little kid in the Ext cab so I was taking it easy.
I bet that looked cool with us going 3 wide on that road, it was pretty funny when both of you guys on the sides trails ended :)

Jason, Yes I have actually seen him for some time now I just never knew he was your brother untill I saw him wearing a Fire Guys Racing shirt on Sunday! He was really helpful getting Jason's tacoma working.
Yep noone hurt that I knew the whole weekend although I did see life flight come in once but I dont know why.

Go Big Or Go Home

billymanfroy

Austin,

Great clips as usual, even if nobody landed on some chick's Tacoma.

I'm dying to find out which software, camera, etc you use if you'd be kind enough to share that. I can't believe how clear and fast these clips stream, and I'd like to be able to do the same kind of stuff for work and for play. I haven't been able to find the right setup yet to get good quality vids, add sound and graphics, and still have it load fast and look good (especially on "Full Screen" mode). Please let me know how you do it! Thanks in advance.

Billy

Ryno

Austin-

I saw you and I think Tyson (white toy with flames on the windows?), coming back from the race on Saturday. I was stopped at Pole Line waiting for some friends. The race was fun, my friends had a small kid too, so us 3 on the bikes were constantly playing catchup. =( Where were you camped? I was off Main St.

Ryno

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

Tyson

Well it was us then. I do have the flames on my windows. Did you guys see that Toyota almost hit the Ranger then ride into the ditch? We just missed it but it coulda been alot worse. I have no idea where we were camped (first time there) but it was right off the wash (if that helps) Should have stopped us and said hello.

Late

We were camped off Wolf Well Road passes Holms camp on the right.

Yea that was us. Did you happen to notice my trucks rear end bouncing like a bouncing ball? The damn 5100's faded on the way back :)

Go Big Or Go Home

Ryno

I didn't wanna say anything about the rear end, but it looked like it was riding really low. I couldn't stop you guys because my bike was leaned under 2 others against a pole....I did see the gnarly accident on blow sand, and then the chopper flying in. The Danger Ranger patrol was in full force, I saw them writing tickets every 5 seconds!

Build it like a Rhino, and Leave it be.

Yea I have my truck pretty low but those shocks just sucked on the way back heh. They got way to hot and werent even working. We were bouncing all around, plus we had the cooler strapped on the back so that didnt help much :)

Go Big Or Go Home

Tyson

REALLY?!?!? I didn't see anyone getting tickets and I was checking out everything since I'd never been to any of those places.