Fiber-Tech's/MDR's Annual Back To The Desert Sale/Drawing Party!

JAM 1600

Reaction
Plans have been finalized and Fiber-Tech will be hosting the Drawing Party for MDR's Superstition 250 Race. The party will be October 3rd 2009 at Fiber-Tech's store in Santee Ca. and will run all day with the actual drawing for start positions being held at 1:00 pm.There will be many vendors and new products on display. There will also be representatives from many offroad business's to get new info from.There will be cars and trucks on display as well.Food and Drinks will be available along with many raffle prizes ! TNT race Photos will be raffleing off an onboard camera system with the proceeds benefiting Thundering Trails children ! Tickets will be available and you will not need to be present to win ! Watch for details to follow as to what companies have joined in and donated prizes for all of us to win.If you have any questions please PM me and I will be sure to get back with you and if you are a vendor that wish's to donate you may contact either myself or Todd Cunningham and we will be sure to make all neccessary arraingments.This is also Fiber-Tech's annual Back To The Desert Sale and there will be great prices and major discounts for all ! ;)

tmathews

Reaction
Praxair will be there.... with donations for the raffle..:D

Last edited:

JAM 1600

Reaction
Praxair will be there.... with donations for the raffle..:D

We can always count on Tim & Praxair ! Racers should support companies like Praxair that continually support the sport we all love ! Thanks again Tim we all appreciate you and your company ! ;)

Tundranation

Reaction
We can always count on Tim & Praxair ! Racers should support companies like Praxair that continually support the sport we all love ! Thanks again Tim we all appreciate you and your company ! ;)

Tim the ultimate TEAM player !!!!!! :D All about racing in PC !!!!:D

JAM 1600

Reaction
we will have the dozer out there. cant wait!!!

Nick, thanks for saving us a spot on pit row ! :) Hope to see you guys at the drawing party on the 3rd ! Don't forget everybody needs to get signed up early to qualify for the FREE ENTRY we will be raffleing off ! :cool:

JAM 1600

Reaction
So the list begins like this ! Vendors that have donated so far-Praxair,ECP Powder Coating,Race Ready,V-Parts,Racer-X,M.I.T., Howe,San Diego Offroad Magazine,Powder 1,Competative Metals,WeldTec/983 Clothing,Slime and many more to come ! Watch for this list to grow as we get closer to October 3rd and remember get pre-entered to qualify for a chance at the FREE ENTRY to be given away ! T.N.T will be selling raffle tickets for a GO PRO onboard camera system for $2.00 ea. or 3 for $5.00 with the proceeds going to support Thundering Trails Camp for underprivaleged children.If you are a vendor and would like to donate please contact me and if you are a racer who would like to display your vehicle contact me as well ! I would also like to remind everyone that this race is being dedicated to JAMES " HOLLYWOOD " SHASTA and we will have a banner at the drawing that we would like eveyone to sign and this banner will be presented to his family at the race !

powder1

Reaction
So the list begins like this ! Vendors that have donated so far-Praxair,ECP Powder Coating,Race Ready,V-Parts,Racer-X,M.I.T., Howe,San Diego Offroad Magazine,Powder 1,Competative Metals,WeldTec/983 Clothing,Slime and many more to come ! Watch for this list to grow as we get closer to October 3rd and remember get pre-entered to qualify for a chance at the FREE ENTRY to be given away ! T.N.T will be selling raffle tickets for a GO PRO onboard camera system for $2.00 ea. or 3 for $5.00 with the proceeds going to support Thundering Trails Camp for underprivaleged children.If you are a vendor and would like to donate please contact me and if you are a racer who would like to display your vehicle contact me as well ! I would also like to remind everyone that this race is being dedicated to JAMES " HOLLYWOOD " SHASTA and we will have a banner at the drawing that we would like eveyone to sign and this banner will be presented to his family at the race !

Hey john why is ECP listed before me? JK LOL

JAM 1600

Reaction
Hey john why is ECP listed before me? JK LOL

Chris, you will just have to donate a grand prize and I will list your name first before everyone !! Now lets see if you can step it up young man !:eek:;)

JAM 1600

Reaction
Alumi-Craft just checked in and they will be donating a raffle prize ! Way to go Cooley ! We appreciate the support ! ;)

powder1

Reaction
How about gift certs (3 @ $100.00) and powdercoat a set of wheels that total about $500.00 - $600.00