Fiber-Tech's/MDR's Annual Back To The Desert Sale/Drawing Party!

JAM 1600

Reaction
Hey john why is ECP listed before me? JK LOL

Powder 1 has stepped up to the plate and donated big time ! Chris next time I list the Vendors on my post I WILL BE SURE TO LIST YOU FIRST !!;);) Entry list has started so lets get your entries in everyone ! :eek: Powder 1 has been a great supporter of offroad racing in our local deserts and I think everyone should support those that support us racers ! Chris you ROCK !:D

JAM 1600

Reaction
Entry list is up and growing ! 20 pre-entries on the first day with many more to come ! :eek:

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
Sounds like another good time!! I will be at the Snore race in Primm that weekend so I will have to miss this one :) Have fun everyone!!

harleys dad

Reaction
Sounds like another good time!! I will be at the Snore race in Primm that weekend so I will have to miss this one :) Have fun everyone!!
way to go dezertgirl, see you there. Are these 2 races the same day??

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction

JAM 1600

Reaction
I know it I'll miss you guys it's been a while!! Hopefully I will make it out to the race at least ;)

What he said :D

With so many races and drawing parties there are bound to be SOME conflicting dates :rolleyes:

No doubt but MDR puts on one Hell of a Drawing Party ! And if you think this one is gonna be big wait till The DASH ! Major Plans are in the works !

LukeMcMillin

Reaction
I can't wait for this race! Entry list is ALREADY starting to grow! 15 entries, already a good class 1, 1450, 1600 and 9 race stirring up. Don't miss this one! Any one who is planning on racing sign up asap to get the entries up in your class! The more the merrier!