Fiber-Tech's/MDR's Annual Back To The Desert Sale/Drawing Party!

dAdDy'S GiRl

Reaction
bann the white socks

I SECOND THIS MOTION! hahahahaha but really cant wait for oct 3rd. im gonna be home 3 weekends in a row! alot of driving if you include both on and off road :)

JAM 1600

Reaction
shoot i was down for the 25 bucks till the whole white sock comment was made, man i mean come on its just how we do in the CLMT, sorry we are not East County enough for you haha.

Nick, if you would have noticed on pit row - I too was wearing white socks ! ;) Of course I am 52 years young ! :rolleyes:

JAM 1600

Reaction
Now lets get this post back on track and hear from another "Vendor" that would like to donate a raffle prize and become a part of this PARTY !

powder1

Reaction
I just talked to Brent Wright #1495 From phantom lighting and also golden state gasoline And he is going to be raffling off 1. 6,8,10,or 12inch phantom vigilante led light!(he's not sure what size yet) those are the ones that you see instead of round they are those bright led light strips on the front of some buggies and trucks He is also gonna be raffling off a $50.00 gas card for his gas stations Golden State Gasoline!!
www.phantom-lighting.com

John I thought old people were argyle socks:eek:confused::eek:

JAM 1600

Reaction
I just talked to Brent Wright #1495 From phantom lighting and also golden state gasoline And he is going to be raffling off 1. 6,8,10,or 12inch phantom vigilante led light!(he's not sure what size yet) those are the ones that you see instead of round they are those bright led light strips on the front of some buggies and trucks He is also gonna be raffling off a $50.00 gas card for his gas stations Golden State Gasoline!!
www.phantom-lighting.com

John I thought old people were argyle socks:eek:confused::eek:

Awsome news about the donations from Phantom Lighting/Golden State Gasoline ! Now about my socks- all I know is that they are clean and changed eveyday-as to what material or color they are depends on what I grab in the dark ( because I go to work when it is dark and I get home when it is dark ) just so I can afford to go racing ! :eek:

JAM 1600

Reaction
ORW has offered to supply a donation for the Drawing and is working on something for the race as well ! Lets not forget that ORW also sponsors a checkpoint at all of the MDR races this year- They are showing support for the racers and the volunteers alike ! So lets all show them some support back by visiting one of their many stores ! :):)

JAM 1600

Reaction
Tim the ultimate TEAM player !!!!!! :D All about racing in PC !!!!:D

Tim and Chuck ! The Dynamic Dueo ! The Ultimate Team Players ! :eek: Both of you guys are always about racing- as a matter of fact all of the VOLUNTEERS are always about racing ! We appreciate all of you and everything that you do ! :cool::cool: