Fiber-Tech's/MDR's Annual Back To The Desert Sale/Drawing Party!

jessespenc

Reaction
heres a few that i have:D

Attachments

• superstition 250 drawing party 002.jpg
    superstition 250 drawing party 002.jpg
    720.3 KB · Views: 170
  • superstition 250 drawing party 003.jpg
    superstition 250 drawing party 003.jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 187
  • superstition 250 drawing party 004.jpg
    superstition 250 drawing party 004.jpg
    743.5 KB · Views: 169

TNT race photo

Reaction
Thanks you to everyone who purchased a ticket for the gopro raffle, We were able to get ofer $200, The funds will be used to send an underprivilaged child to off road camp:)

JAM 1600

Reaction
sweet thats me on the left of the first photo. john wasnt around so they needed another red shirt for the pic. lol

So you finally got one of the Manring Motorsports T-Shirts !!:eek:Better be wearing that thing on the 17th !!!!!:D

JAM 1600

Reaction
i got it at the night race. and dont worry. i had plans to were it on the 17th:D

Well we appreciate the Representation ! Caitlin is gonna give them Hell this time with the New Red Fan Shroud ! ;)

JAM 1600

Reaction
I would like to take a minute to express our THANKs to all of the companies that donated raffle prizes and or took time out of their weekend to set up displays.A special thanks also needs to go to Fiber-Tech for being the HOST of the Drawing Party and for allowing us to be included in their annual event.MDR's Drawing Parties have been some of the best and it is only possible because of companies like those that participated.I would also like to say thank-you to all of the race teams that brought their vehicles to display as it is always great to see such great eye candy. Luke , you rock buddy and we were glad to see you bring the McMillin Class 1 car out for everybody to look at ! Now it is time to get ready for the race and we will see all of you in the desert on the 17th ! John Manring @ Manring Motorsports