Fiberglass hoods

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
I want to get rid of some extra weight and was wondering where I could get a fiberglass hood for the 88-99 fullsize chevy. Dont care how it needs to be mounted ill mount it.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Call Kartek or Baja Concepts....they will both have one for ya.

Baja Concepts: (760) 723-2117
Kartek: <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.kartek.com>http://www.kartek.com</A>

Go Big Or Go Home
United Jumping Truck Society

evan_clanin

Reaction
ive seen escilade front end conversion for chevys, lookin kinda cool

aim for the moon even if you miss you will land among the stars

rdc

Reaction
"Ive seen escilade front end conversion for chevys, lookin kinda cool" Im looking for function not looks and beside I like the old body style chevys 88-98 thanks though. Anyone know if glassworks unlimited makes hoods for my truck. I call all them tomorow but Im curious tonite.

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
Not to be a d_ck on XMas, but if you are on the board, you have internet access. Do a search, check the sites. I am running hanneman glass front and rear and their sheet is good...... Good Luck.

It's never too late to be what you might have been....

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
2 years ago (pretty sure it was 2) Evan Evans was at the LeDuc swap meet w/ a big rig full of stuff. I got 2 of his old hoods (both in good shape) for $50! If you can contact him, or another big race team that runs chevy's you MIGHT be able to score. I'm not saying he or anyone will do this, just letting you know what he sold me mine for at the swap meet. Also, you might just wait til the LeDuc meet if you can. That thing saves me tons of $$ each year. I didn't see Evan out there last year, but who knows he might be back. Steve

SpareChangeRacng

Reaction
Yes this past one was the 1st time for the speedway location. Also, it was the 1st year for the event being in June (I believe). I seem to remeber the swap meet always being in April, but this past years was in June because LeDuc had too much going on to have it any earlier. Steve

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
Nice email chevypwr. I love email like this.

Don't waste everyone's time and Klaus's server bandwith with LAME posts like yours. Learn how to seach, learn how to ask a real question, and most importantly don't be a D_CK.......... Oh and, the Metal Mulisha is weak. Nice email address buddy!

Mabey you should go post in one of the forums at http://www.prerunners.net

My Post:
Not to be a d_ck on XMas, but if you are on the board, you have internet access. Do a search, check the sites. I am running hanneman glass front and rear and their sheet is good...... Good Luck.

chevypwr's email to me:
Blah blah blah whatever bro. My computer lags really really bad dial up connection you know. I can search but sometimes i dont have the time i work 55 hours mon-fri and some 8 hour saturdays so i dont want to spend my off time searching for hours to find the answers to everthing. I do search when i have the time. You could of just posted "I am running hanneman glass front and rear and their sheet is good...... Good Luck."  But........NO!! Late~

Oh and sorry to be a dick 2 days after christmas...
MTLmulishaTroopz@aol.com

It's never too late to be what you might have been....<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by John_Bitting on 12/30/02 08:25 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

Eric_M

Reaction
i know fish has one, but cant manage to find it, keep lookin though

rdc

Reaction
Mulisha trooper is not my aol screen name. Someone on here must have a grudge against me and is trying to make me look bad. An email like that wouldnt come from me if you know me. If you or anyone wants to contact me email me on my screen name freerydr250@aol.com. Lets keep the board clean like you said.