fiberglass

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Has anyone seen the hanneman glass for the new F150'S yet, how's the mold... Need some opinions on who to go with for glass, either Hannemaan, Glassworks, or Mc Neil....????? Give me some input if you can. Thanks, Big D

Mike_HKmtrsprts

Reaction
My friend runs glassworks on his 99' f150 looks good and went on easy, I dont know about any other places....

You must be Fast cuz I was HAULIN ASS when I passed you...

sbro

Reaction
I have Hannemann glass on my 98 Ranger, and the design is the best I've seen, IMO. Rather than being plush with the top of the hood, it bulges 1-2" above, Ivan-esque styling. I have heard they are redesigning some of the molds to incorporate this feature, and may include the F150. I am definitely pleased with their glass and it fits perfect, although this probably isn't the place for a "Whose is better?" discussion. Try giving them a call, maybe they can describe the mold: (626) 969-7317
I attached a pic of my glass, so you can get an idea of the Hannemann styling. Its just a crappy video grab, but you get the idea. And yes, my truck has some disco features....

BIG_FAT_LOSER

Reaction
also remember that the fenders ect. are molded. Some people make comments about how mine (hanneman) are sorta rough around the edges compared to factory steel.

<font color=red>PAT KAPKO</font color=red>
"DISCO FEVER"

rdc

Reaction
In my opinion Glass Works fiberglass looks better than Hannemann any day of the week. There is something about how the fender lines up with the hood at the top that I just dont like. The owner of Glass Works was also cool and he hooked me up with my 98+ Ranger fiberglass fenders. As far as McNeil's fiberglass I have never seen a newer style Ranger or F-150 with any of thier fenders on it, besides the race truck that is.

Eric

rdc

Reaction
the brand new glass works fender for an f150 is sick, its a 7 inch flare and is HUGE but it looks good i saw it with 37 and it looked badass
Dan

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!