Fiberwerx Going Strong

tltony

Reaction
We're here at Fiberwerx open house and it's gunna be good. The weather's perfect and the lot is filling up fast. If you wanna park on the lot, you better hurry up. Looks like a good time today. Get here!!

Tony

AZ1000

2009 DRIVE CHAMP
Reaction
We're here at Fiberwerx open house and it's gunna be good. The weather's perfect and the lot is filling up fast. If you wanna park on the lot, you better hurry up. Looks like a good time today. Get here!!

Tony
Not able to make it as planned, but can someone please post the drawing results as quickly as possible? Enquiring Minds Want to Know...

randy s

Reaction
i just got back from the show and i'll be going back in a while [pretty close to the shed]. what a great time. lotsa stuff. the raffle won't be til later on in the early evening. if you're hanging out around the greater san diego area screwing around on your computer, then get off your ass and come down. off road trucks, rally cars, buggies, fine looking ladies, food, nice folks......what the hells the matter with you. get down there.

SPROCKET

Reaction
I just got back, when I when the lottery Ill be call Fiberwerx for my new class 8. I had seen the truck before but never spent the time to really checking it out (no expense was spared). I will also need the old school chevy crew cab to chase and prerun in. And lastly Ill need the Weldtech toyota to cruise around and pickup hot chicks with. good times

randy s

Reaction
Not able to make it as planned, but can someone please post the drawing results as quickly as possible? Enquiring Minds Want to Know...
the results are that i did'nt win s--t. but i don't care. i had a great time. seriously, i don't know who won because they gave away so much stuff it was hard to tell. hope they do it again next year. way cool.

randy s

Reaction
and we finally got to shake hands with klaus. i shook his hand while my compadre robbed him blind....anyone want to buy a rdc t-shirt?...ja ja ja. jus foolin'. he's a nice guy.

prdracefab

Reaction
they whole day was fun and full of great people and great vehicles the raffle was terriffic they gave away tons of stuff thanks jason for an exciting saturday

Mark Newhan

Reaction
Good show... I won a beanie, Whoo Hoo! Hell Randys, I wish I would have known you were there, I would have said hello!

Dreamcatcher

Reaction
Great time. Thanks Jason. Still need you to cage my Dodge and build me a chase rack for it.

randy s

Reaction
Good show... I won a beanie, Whoo Hoo! Hell Randys, I wish I would have known you were there, I would have said hello!
likewise mark. i'm sure you look fabulous sporting new headwear. fashion trendsetter that you are and all. if your going down for the 500, look us up and i'll buy you a beverage.