FiberwerX Sponsors DRIVE May 16th Race

dwasser

Reaction
We are very happy to announce FiberwerX as our title sponsor for the Still of the Night 200 being held on May 16th. FiberwerX has a great history of supporting grass roots racing and racers so it makes the collaboration with DRIVE a perfect match.

Don't forget to come to the FiberwerX Open House on May 2nd where we will be holding our Start Order Draw. They have lots of great stuff planned.

Please check out the flyer for the FiberwerX Open House in the News section on our Home Page or on the FiberwerX site.
www.drive-racing.com
www.fiberwerX.com

More info coming soon!

FiberwerX
8400 N. Magnolia Ave. Suite H
Santee, CA 92071
(Directions)

Phone (619) 654-4451
Fax (619) 442-4459

Sales Inquires
sales@fiberwerx.com
Media Inquires
media@fiberwerx.com

ultrablew

Reaction
Way to go FiberwerX! Thanks for the support for this race.

baja619

Reaction
In an effort to step up and assist the DRIVE Series and 1450ORG with organizing a successful event with good entry numbers, FiberwerX has claimed the title of the DRIVE Night Race. The FiberwerX 200 will take place in the Local Desert Plaster City located about one hour and half East of San Diego.
So far this year DRIVE has committed to desert racing in the Southern Californian area by networking with the surrounding communities, working with the District 38 and other organizations to create a solid network with similar interest, involving the local BLM and other land officials to maintain our rights and open up new opportunities for future desert racing.
FiberwerX wants the 1450 class entries to reach over 20 trucks. Our standard contingency program has increased significantly to make the race more appealing for the racers that often attend other series and events. We are also offering the same contingency program to any other truck class to help get racers interested.

DRIVES’s FiberwerX 200 Night Race
ANY TRUCK CLASS CONTINGENCY

1st
$500 FiberwerBucks

2nd
$250 FiberBucks

3rd
$125 FiberBucks

Most Carnage*
$500 FiberwerBucks

* Most Carnage to be determined by the 1450 ORG Officials
* FiberwerX Contingency is subject to 1450 ORG Contingency Terms & Conditions

DRIVE Racing is the next generation of desert racing.
It is our generation’s responsibility to carry on the great traditions of the sport. The So-Cal region is the epicenter of off-road racing and DRIVE will reflect the passion of the racers, fans, and industry. DRIVE will promote desert racing and the entire off-road industry by utilizing the full potential of multimedia. Through community service efforts, DRIVE will help local communities and project a responsible image for the desert racing family. Click here to read more on DRIVE Off Road Racing.

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
In an effort to step up and assist the DRIVE Series and 1450ORG with organizing a successful event with good entry numbers, FiberwerX has claimed the title of the DRIVE Night Race. The FiberwerX 200 will take place in the Local Desert Plaster City located about one hour and half East of San Diego.
So far this year DRIVE has committed to desert racing in the Southern Californian area by networking with the surrounding communities, working with the District 38 and other organizations to create a solid network with similar interest, involving the local BLM and other land officials to maintain our rights and open up new opportunities for future desert racing.
FiberwerX wants the 1450 class entries to reach over 20 trucks. Our standard contingency program has increased significantly to make the race more appealing for the racers that often attend other series and events. We are also offering the same contingency program to any other truck class to help get racers interested.

DRIVES’s FiberwerX 200 Night Race
ANY TRUCK CLASS CONTINGENCY

1st
$500 FiberwerBucks

2nd
$250 FiberBucks

3rd
$125 FiberBucks

Most Carnage*
$500 FiberwerBucks

* Most Carnage to be determined by the 1450 ORG Officials
* FiberwerX Contingency is subject to 1450 ORG Contingency Terms & Conditions

DRIVE Racing is the next generation of desert racing.
It is our generation’s responsibility to carry on the great traditions of the sport. The So-Cal region is the epicenter of off-road racing and DRIVE will reflect the passion of the racers, fans, and industry. DRIVE will promote desert racing and the entire off-road industry by utilizing the full potential of multimedia. Through community service efforts, DRIVE will help local communities and project a responsible image for the desert racing family. Click here to read more on DRIVE Off Road Racing.
Man!! Micka you can shovel the B.S with the best of them!! WOW!!!

baja_racer

Reaction
What part of his comments are not true?

Shannon

Bear on a Unicycle
Reaction
No assuming its all true just shoveled,I mean packaged well.

ultrablew

Reaction
I have posted before in the DRIVE threads that I feel like a lot of things are going in the right direction for this series. I appreciate other businesses getting behind them and helping out. It only benefits everyone (Business and Racers). DRIVE really has a lot of heart for the racers, volunteers and fans. All is considered. So once again, THANK YOU Fiberwerx and really all the companies involved with DRIVE (including TL and RDC). I know because of Fiberwerx supporting this race, they will definetly be an option for me to buy from. All of the smaller companies supporting DRIVE also will and have had my conderation in purchases and dealings. The smaller companies don't get he same "packages" that I believe Shannon is refering to, however no matter how it's "shoveled", it is GREATLY APPRECIATED. Bring on the Kool-Aid!

baja_racer

Reaction
Dude,
Are you coming over from Parker to race? Bring those PMC guys with you!!

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC
Reaction
HA! theyre to cool for this race, :rolleyes: TT wont be ready, SF will be under surgery i think. not to mention trents all about the glitz and glamour of racing a pro class in BITD.... Drive is too hokey for him.

baja_racer

Reaction
Trent,
Say it isn't so...

deleted

----
Reaction
big thanks to Jason at Fiberwerx for stepping up and making this happen. DRIVE is a good deal, it is great to see companies like Fiberwerx step up and get involved.