FiberwerX Still of the Night 200 May 16th

dwasser

Reaction
We are very happy to announce FiberwerX as our title sponsor for the Still of the Night 200 being held on May 16th. FiberwerX has a great history of supporting grass roots racing and racers so it makes the collaboration with DRIVE a perfect match.

Don't forget to come to the FiberwerX Open House on May 2nd where we will be holding our Start Order Draw. They have lots of great stuff planned.

Please check out the flyer for the FiberwerX Open House in the News section on our Home Page or on the FiberwerX site.
www.drive-racing.com
www.fiberwerX.com

FiberwerX
8400 N. Magnolia Ave. Suite H
Santee, CA 92071
(Directions)

Phone (619) 654-4451
Fax (619) 442-4459

Sales Inquires
sales@fiberwerx.com
Media Inquires
media@fiberwerx.com

FCORR

Reaction
Very cool, way to step up Fiberwerx, and thanks for all the support you give to us racers!!!

Now, where are all the 1450s? We're up to 12 so far, plus an additional 1400 entry. It's a 1450-ORG race, come race against the best 1450's racing today!

DIRT_ADDICT

Reaction
COOL, now that fiberwerx stepped up as title sponsor is it just going be the "FIBERWERX 200"?

Last edited:

ultrablew

Reaction
Thank you FiberwerX! That's awesome!

Tundranation

Reaction
We are very happy to announce FiberwerX as our title sponsor for the Still of the Night 200 being held on May 16th. FiberwerX has a great history of supporting grass roots racing and racers so it makes the collaboration with DRIVE a perfect match.

Don't forget to come to the FiberwerX Open House on May 2nd where we will be holding our Start Order Draw. They have lots of great stuff planned.

Please check out the flyer for the FiberwerX Open House in the News section on our Home Page or on the FiberwerX site.
www.drive-racing.com
www.fiberwerX.com

FiberwerX
8400 N. Magnolia Ave. Suite H
Santee, CA 92071
(Directions)

Phone (619) 654-4451
Fax (619) 442-4459

Sales Inquires
sales@fiberwerx.com
Media Inquires
media@fiberwerx.com
This is awesome ! Can't wait until may 2nd !! Even more so the 16th and the night race ! :D

baja_racer

Reaction
Well done Doug....now they know how to take advantage of a good situation!!

baja619

Reaction
Doug, when can you share the T-shirt Design?

tmathews

Reaction
Chuck, the open house runs from 1p to 7p.

baja619

Reaction
We have the drawing scheduled for 3:00pm on the itinerary. Should we move it back to 4:00pm so there is enough time to get all entries and everything organized before the drawing?

Tundranation

Reaction
Thanks Larry, Tim I will be there in my red ( uggg ) volunteer shirt 1pm ! LOL :D

Brian & Amy

Reaction
Thanks Larry, Tim I will be there in my red ( uggg ) volunteer shirt 1pm ! LOL :D
Dude!
Our DRIVE Volunteer Team shirts tell everyone that we're the people who make these races happen (that means you)!!! :)

Not to mention we're getting killer new shirts and some other stuff for the night race (thanks Beardesigns!)

Amy and I will be there in RED :D :D

GO VOLUNTEER TEAM!!!!!

-Brian & Amy