FiberwerX Still of the Night 200 May 16th

Tundranation

Reaction
Dude!
Our DRIVE Volunteer Team shirts tell everyone that we're the people who make these races happen (that means you)!!! :)

Not to mention we're getting killer new shirts and some other stuff for the night race (thanks Beardesigns!)

Amy and I will be there in RED :D :D

GO VOLUNTEER TEAM!!!!!

-Brian & Amy

yeah but I dont do Red justice !!!! or is it the other way around ???? LOL :eek::D

either way I will be there you can count on it !! :D

Brian & Amy

Reaction
yeah but I dont do Red justice !!!! or is it the other way around ???? LOL :eek::D

either way I will be there you can count on it !! :D

You're awesome Chuck!

The DRIVE Volunteer Army is going to attack the free street tacos!

:D

FCORR

Reaction
So I received my $100 check in the mail from DRIVE yesterday and I started thinking about eveything I won or benefited from in racing from DRIVE, check this out:

At the Fiberwerx Open House I spent $40 on raffle tickets and won:
-$100 gift certificate to Dezert Nation
-$20 t-shirt from RDC
I also got 10% off my DRIVE entry fee ($34), so subtotal is:
$114

At the Friday Night BBQ I won ten pit t-shirts with our race number on them from Bear Designs, at approximately $20 a shirt the value is:
$200

Camburg paid for all DRIVE memberships for 1450-ORG members, I had 4 drivers/codrivers, value:
$140

Finally, from my winnings being the fastest leaf spring truck, 3rd in 1450-ORG, and 4th in 1450 for DRIVE I won:
$200 cash from 1450-ORG
$60 gift certificate from Fiberwerx
$150 cash from DRIVE
Winnings valued at: $410

Total for the race equals $864, not bad for 4th place in a sportsman class!

I'm sure I missed a few things as well, but you get the point, I couldn't be any more happy with the way things went this weekend, I can't wait to race with DRIVE again!

-A.J.