FIGHT AT THE FORT SAGE IS ON!!

y2kbaja

Reaction
And the first race moved back to an 8am start time. Maybe the overnight snow will be melted by then.

y2kbaja

Reaction
That was a weekend I would like to forget. Long story. Co-driver towed up the race car with his Sequoia and he broke down 6 miles from main pit, towed him to main, fuel pump bad. Race car broke a spring plate at mile 4 on the prerun. Race car repositioned itself on the trailer towing back to main pit, rear tires rubbed on trailer tires, blew both race car tires. With my Tacoma I tow strapped co-drivers Sequoia towing trailer to highway to get AAA to tow home, blew center carrier bearing in my Tacoma. Replaced it on the side of the road. AAA towed codrivers car home. Took my Tacoma to co-driver for him to drive home (I had my motorhome there, towed up my Tacoma), locked the keys in the Tacoma. Weather set in Saturday...I made the decision to drive home...took normal 3 hours, co-driver came home Sunday....took 8 hours. I get home to a water leak from the ice maker supply line...floor, wall, cabinet...water damage. At least we're all home a safe, and we got two great Christmas trees.

Attachments

• IMG_1381.JPG
    IMG_1381.JPG
    288.6 KB · Views: 16

43mod

Reaction
Your funny. I remember talking toyotas w you ten years ago. After a few beers you said " toyotas never break down". Then proceeded to tell us all the spare parts you had 😊. Well it might have been a couple of bottles of whiskey instead of a couple of beers 😂. Glad all safe and not frozen. Looked too cold for me to go. Wife does not get along w North breeze much less wind.

y2kbaja

Reaction
Your funny. I remember talking toyotas w you ten years ago. After a few beers you said " toyotas never break down". Then proceeded to tell us all the spare parts you had 😊. Well it might have been a couple of bottles of whiskey instead of a couple of beers 😂. Glad all safe and not frozen. Looked too cold for me to go. Wife does not get along w North breeze much less wind.
Funny. Ten years ago I was still driving the same prerunner. So was the Sequoia that broke down. Lessons learned: 1) don't tow an 8k lb towing a trailer with a Tacoma and 2) don't run your tank super-super low on gas.