FINAL 2009 LOORRS List POSTED!

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Alright Racing Fans -
The FINAL LOORRS racing list is now posted on Fantasy Off-Road Racing! Get on the site, register (its free), and check it out!

Just for fun, pick your top 3 drivers in each class at home to start prepping for when the game goes LIVE! This will help you to start picking the best now.

Stay tuned to the site for updates, results, info, and what else is going on!

spalind

Reaction
Sweet!! Unlimited-Lite and both buggie classes should be incredible...at least 4 Nissans left in Unlimited-Lite by my count--They just won't die!!:D

Slash01z

Reaction
Man that pro 4 count is horrible. Where did all the prolite guys go corr had like 28 last year?

Blaine

gmmvp42

Reaction
I have tried play now! and play now for free and I get a countdown to the next race/ entry deadline? Is there another way to register? I want to see the list so any help is cool

racechick

Reaction
Down on the bottom right... right under log in.. there is a link to register.... once you register, you can see the driver list.... took me a while to figure out ....

alanc

Reaction
I have tried play now! and play now for free and I get a countdown to the next race/ entry deadline? Is there another way to register? I want to see the list so any help is cool

Just register on www.fantasyoffroadracing.com. Once logged in click on Go 2 laps up under the Fantasy Inside Edge section on the left side. There you will find the entire driver registration list for the first race.

dansparts

Reaction
Just register on www.fantasyoffroadracing.com. Once logged in click on Go 2 laps up under the Fantasy Inside Edge section on the left side. There you will find the entire driver registration list for the first race.
.............but how do you add or put the drivers we want in our "fantasy league" in order to play?:confused:

spalind

Reaction
Man that pro 4 count is horrible. Where did all the prolite guys go corr had like 28 last year?

Blaine

Your bias is evident...you need not continue to try and convince us...If you actually paid attention you would see that a # of the Pro-lite guys have moved to Super-lites...

I will agree that the Pro-4 count is low....though not as low as the WSORR Pro 4 count was last year...

spalind

Reaction
.............but how do you add or put the drivers we want in our "fantasy league" in order to play?:confused:

You don't....yet....if you notice the counter has like a month left on it...the first "official" fantasy event is not this weekend...they are just getting the site up and running and people on board at this point...They are gathering engine and tire info and will have all that kind of info up in time for the first "official" fantasy race in a few weeks...

Slash01z

Reaction
Thanks for pointing that out about the prolite guys moving to super light. My comment about pro 4 was that its a west coast race and almost every pro 4 driver is from the west cost. I also agree last years pro 4 count was horrible for wsorr but thats because we only had midwest races!

Blaine

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
We also didn't have any live TV.

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
No live TV for LOORS either...

I know, I was talking about last year. CORR had live, WSORR didn't. This year is different.