Finally an apparel store dedicated to the off-road world...

lil manny

Reaction
So a couple of weeks back I was packing for Baja and my wife was complaining about my favorite king shocks shirt because it was super faded! As I started looking online to order I started going from site to site looking at what other shirts I'd like to get and after adding up the shipping costs from each site I decided not to order any more.. After I sat on this for a day or two I decided there most of been others like me and it'd be cool to have ONE store that carries all of them so here is my answer to you all...

DezGear.com is a site I'm working on that I hope will feature apparel from all the top names from the off-road industry.. i am currently in talks with McNeil Racing, Brenthel / Baja kits, Method race wheels, Rugged Radios, Fox Racing shocks, O'Neil, STI, and am waiting for responses from many others!

I'm looking for feedback on what you guys think about this and what other brands you'd like to see on here.

Feel free to contact me here or at info@dezgear.com

Fly'n Ryan

Reaction
Great Idea! Start your store online you can link thru instagram and Facebook then follow every off road racer and company out there. .

lil manny

Reaction
Great Idea! Start your store online you can link thru instagram and Facebook then follow every off road racer and company out there. .
Thanks I'm already on instagram @DezGear.. So far the site is prepped and ready to go and I have all my permits / licensing in order. Just need to finalized the authorized dealer status with companies and bring in more.. I'm aiming for a early to mid May official launch..

ksmith

Reaction
Good Idea!

I'm looking forward to the launch. Also, look into big name race teams. Robby Gordon, McMillin, MacCachren, Menzies ect. Be cool to have some of their gear available on your store.