Fines Double Racing Arctic Cat WINS!!!!

TCRAFT

The Fines Double Racing Arctic Cat takes Victory at the Baja 500 Class 26....Great job Again Guys

BajaBound27

Congrats guys! Was that the class that had the Can Am Renegade in it? What happened to those guys? I think they were DNF's.

TCRAFT

Congrats guys! Was that the class that had the Can Am Renegade in it? What happened to those guys? I think they were DNF's.
Yes DNF.........Artic Cat ran flawless......Congrats Fines Double Racing...call us if you need Steeeekers

BajaBound27

Yea, I saw that, just curious cuz i was thinking bout doing one of the races on a renegade, I have a trx 450 now. What kinda mods did you have to make on the artic cat to make it through?

TCRAFT

Yea, I saw that, just curious cuz i was thinking bout doing one of the races on a renegade, I have a trx 450 now. What kinda mods did you have to make on the artic cat to make it through?

The Mods are Pit Crew Pit Crew..........Please come out and race if you are debating you wont regret it sign up for cl26

BajaBound27

so totally bone stock?! no mods to suspension or frame? did you use a pit service or your own crew? did anything break that needed repair during or after the race?
I'm very intrigued by all of this. I was at the 08 1000 and picked up some great insight from Seve of DP Racing and am considering racing soon.

CLASS25RCR

tHAT ARTIC CAT IS NO WAY NEAR STOCK !!! WILL A KFX700 ENTER IN THAT CLASS ? YOU GUYS NEED SOME REAL COMPETITION !!!

Elk Hunter

The race was a blast and thanks to Craft Motorsports for all there help. The Thundercats ran great. They do have a few mods.
removed x4
RTT stabilizer
Elka Shocks
Speedwerx pipe
Motion Pro twist
Vision X lights
GBC Dirt Comander tires
The rest is stock. I will post some pics later there are some good photos and video at www.finesdoubleracing.com

BajaBound27

Two. the other team was DNF

troyharper

DA Meatball
rm 323, hauling the mail.
Congratulations!

Attachments