Fire Extinguisher? Good Enough?

OneTime12

Reaction
Just got this fire extinguisher and was wondering if you all would trust it in a play Jeep ( Cherokee). Its kinda long compared to what I have seen on other trucks/race cars. My only worry would be the plastic head. It would be mounted via an RPS quick release mount. Thanks in advance.

Will

Attachments

Wild bill

Reaction
I would pass on that extinguisher. With gloves on, you may have a hard time pulling the pin and holding it. I would rather use an extinguisher that has a pull pin that you can get your finger in the loop with gloves on and metal handles.

Travisfab

Reaction
The plastic top looks a little cheesy too. Definitely go for a higher quality/capacity, you will thank yourself if you ever need to use it.

trent06

Mush
Reaction
I guess I am different for a PLAY jeep I think it is fine for a race car I wouldnt use it, especially with the RPS quick release mount, that is top notch and the plastic top would be safe. Just make sure it is full and works....

OneTime12

Reaction
I was thinking the same for a play car. I got these at Costco for like $23 dollars (pair). Im gonna mount them both since I have two mounts and the space. After watching that video in the Danzio vid got me thinking.

Reaction
Carry a shovel, too. Plus, sand and dirt don't leave that nasty chemical residue.