Fire Guys In Jan '03 Off-Road...

AOR

Reaction
Fire Guys In Jan \'03 Off-Road...

Did anyone see it? page 88, in the primm coverage. Jason and Paul will be stoked! They are on there way back from Baja, and won't see this for a few more days.

Advanced Off-Road Research, Inc.
http://www.aor4x4.com

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
Re: Fire Guys In Jan \'03 Off-Road...

Saw those guys down there at the VP trailer. They were pitting for a 1600 car from Colorado. What a long azz drive home! Hope all went well...

evan_clanin

Reaction

there is a lot more to there trip than u guys know, they flew down here into key west for a week and i got to meet them and go to dinner with them one night then they went up on the next weekend to homstead for the nascar race, then had to fly into colorado, then drive down to baja they have been 2 busy dezert dudes !!!!

i wana be like austin when i grow up, he gets all the chicks

JasonHutter

Reaction

Hey everyone, we drove across the boarder last night from Mulege. We are at my dad's house in Somis, CA for Thanksgiving and will be home Friday night. We had a blast on the whole trip from Florida to Baja. We ran into a lot of people down in Baja and were up for just over 36 hours straight on race day. The car we chased down the Baja finished in 26 hours 1 min and 1 second. Then with the beer drinking at the end we ended up being up for that long! We found Penhall with a blown motor going down just past Puertocitos and he didn't have any chase guys over there. We towed him for about 45-50 miles down to Coco's corner to meet up with his chase crews. I hope we didn't take to much paint off the car for him. Looking in the mirrors, you could see Jerry and the co-driver dodging the rocks. Any way all is well!

Jason

JasonHutter

Reaction

Hey, what do you think about this? We just got a new program for our webpage. We have www.fireguysracing.com and are getting it going.

Jason

Attachments

J_Dog

Reaction

Dare I say, EN FUEGO!! Looks good.

Jeff Matlock
CODE 3 Motorsports
Class 7s Ford Ranger - VORRA

martininsocal

Reaction

Careful Jeff, that one is already claimed!

Martin
Del Fuego Racing
The Burning Pits Crew

If your gonna go, go BIG

JasonHutter

Reaction

Speaking of which, when are you racing again?

Jason

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction

THAT WAS YOU GUYS IN THAT BLUE TOYOTA WE WERE IN THE BIG DARK BLUE SUBURBAN ASSULT CHASE TRUCK THAT ROAD SUCKED IN A STRAIGHT AXLE YOU GUYS WERE HAULIN BUT WITH HIM IN TOW

firedog

Reaction

Yeah, that was us in the Blue Toy. We were chasing for a 1600 car and didn't want to get too far behind so we were moving with Pennhall in tow. I remember seeing you guys in the HUGE suburban, looked like a rough ride. Later,
Paul