Fire Guys Racing in So Cal

JasonHutter

Reaction
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that Paul and I are going to be out in Costa Mesa, California for about 3 weeks in September. We are finishing the BORE series in Ely, NV on Sat. Sept. 6th and will take a couple of days to visit some people on the way to So Cal and will be there about two weeks from today. We will have our race truck with us and will be preping it at www.custom-motors.com which is on Baker between Bear and Bristol, or the Shark Club an Shooters (which ever works better for you)! For the first week, week and a half we will be concentrating on prepping the truck for the MDR race on the 27th so if anyone wants to stop by we should be there working on the truck. I think we will be out back in the Radiator Factory building if you stop by. While we are there we will probably be stopping by some of the shops around So Cal and saying hi, we are going to head up to Big Bear for a day for some down hilling on my new mtn bike with some friends, and heading out to Lucerne for a couple of days to do some testing and pre-running before the race to get a feel for the course. Oh yeah, we will most likely be at ROR the week before the MDR race for some spectating of the time trials or practice or what ever is happening that day. Am I missing anything?

Jason

If anyone is looking to have a couple of beers and do a little bench racing call us in a couple of weeks and we'll do it up!
970 274 0469 is my cell

I'm leaning on the front fender and Paul is leaning on the rear fender.

Gabe Lara

Reaction
Jason!

Let me know about riding in BB... I'd like to meet up with you guys, and get some turns in!

-Gabe

Tyson

Reaction
I'll go have a beer with you guys, brings back memories of PRIMM last year
I'm right in HB so I'm pretty close.

Tyson

martininsocal

Reaction
Jason- Cool. I will contact you guys. We will probably have some seats available for prerunning too. Just let me know.

Martin

JasonHutter

Reaction
Sweet, the beers, the turns, and the pre-running sounds like a plan. I will get a hold of everyone that posts when we get there.

klaus

Administrator
Reaction
Sept 19,20,21 Costa Mesa CA, Sand Sport Super Show.

homey

Reaction
If you guy's are looking for some short MTB jump trails in OC let me know (pm) I'll be happy to show you. Every pro in the world has been to them, you won't be sorry!...I attached a picture.

homey

Reaction
No, These are MTB trails in Lake Forest. They are built for mountain bikes where sheep is built more for bmx.

sirhk100

Reaction
Nice shot shaun!!! Sheep is probably still torn up and a complete dustbowl...

JCA

Reaction
Jason I am going to try and make it out to the race. I will be out in Lucerne the weekend of 19-21 sept off camp rock road somewhere for a big get together and rock crawling event. If you come out that weekend and camp/test/prerun we will hook up then too. Later

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
JC you gona try and race the race?

Jason you guys racing in 1450 or 7S?

JasonHutter

Reaction
Hey Curtis, I think we are going to try and make it out to Primm to watch and if we are there if anyone needs help pitting we are available. We don't have our hotel reservations yet, but Vegas is just right around the corner.

JC, I think that is the weekend we were going to try and pre-run. The weekend before the race. We will be making more concrete plans on that when we are out there and let you know. I will call you when we get to So Cal and try and head down your way to say hi. I need to get down there to see the Grandparents anyway.

Jason

JasonHutter

Reaction
7s

PLS

Reaction
Jason- If you are in the San Diego area, lets have a beer. I wasn't able to hook up with you guys last time I was in Junction, so it would be cool to meet you guys.
Pete S.-BOYD RACING

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Klaus and I are always down to hookup. We can take you to Marios, maybe even get the map and Dan involved..

Tyson

Reaction
I am starting to think that Marios is becoming the RDC place to meet
glad I can walk home from there.

T

homey

Reaction
Where is Mario's? I would like to meet some people from here too! I'm a "newbe"...