Fire Guys Racing Looses A Friend

firedog

Reaction
Jack Bones the fabricator at AOR (Advanced Off-Road Research) in Grand Junction, CO (one of our sponsors) passed away today. He worked for AOR, Raceco buggies, RCR racing and many others involved in the desert racing industry. We are very sad to hear this news as Jack really helped our truck to the finish line this past year with his excellent fabrication skills and his friedship inspired us. Godspeed Jack and our condolences goes out to your family, peace my friend!!! Everyone involved with Fireguys Racing.

Tyson

Reaction
That is really too bad, I spoke to Jack a couple times on the phone when I was having some issues with my Toyota. He gave me some really good ideas on how to build up my truck.

My condolences go out to his family.

Look at me, I can fly

Check It</font color=red>

JCA

Reaction
I am sorry to hear this. I know he was a big help to your program. My thoughts are with his family.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
www.andrewsracing.com

JasonHutter

Reaction
Just to clarify something. Jack was AOR's fabricator, if you have called AOR or met anyone with AOR at a race you were probably talking with Kevin the owner or Randy, Kevin's office manager/head salesman. Jack strictly worked in the shop, and didn't answer the phone. He worked some magic with the durability of our truck though. Our thoughts are with his family.

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Paul/Jason-

I'm sorry for the loss of your friend. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

Godspeed!

Tony Barraza Designworks

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

martininsocal

Reaction
Jason and Paul- Sorry to hear about the loss. Sounds like you guys lost a wealth of experience adn those things can never be replaced. I am sure he will be watching you guys win 7s at laughlin this week! Race On!

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG

RacnCPA

Reaction
My condolences to Jack's family and to the Fire Guys Racing Team. God Speed.

Sc