Fire Guys Racing new paint at Jackpot, NV

JasonHutter

Reaction
We made the turn-around to our next race after our roll-over. The BORE series is getting more trucks these days, so they have a mini-metal and a heavy metal class now. We have been racing in heavy metal with them against some 8 trucks and what not. We now have a 1st place and a 2nd place finish with the creation of the mini-metal class for this season with one more race in the season. We will have the whole story up soon on our web page www.geocities.com/Baja/Dunes/5967

Jason

P.S. We need to thank Kevin at www.aor4x4.com in Grand Junction for all his help with the truck. The paint job was done by Johnny Webb in Grand Junction (970)241-2258.

Here is a picture of our drivers, co-drivers, and the truck
left to right David Hutter, co-driver for Jason
Jason Hutter, driver
Paul Blangsted, driver
Kevin Grove, co-driver for Paul

P.S.S.S.S. We need some new www.race-dezert.com stickers for the truck!

Attachments

JasonHutter

Reaction
Here is right off the start.

Attachments

JasonHutter

Reaction
Here is a very fun downhill landing jump. You don't get a lot of air, but a lot of distance.

Attachments

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Crazy FireGuys....Can't wait to see your truck in the mix at Primm!

J_Dog

Reaction
Jason,
Truck looks great! Looks like you guys burned a lot of midnight oil to get the truck back together from the rollover. How was your luck with the testing for Sacramento F.D.?

Jeff Matlock

orvacian

Reaction
That is one fine lookin Toyota! I bet it runs as good as it looks too! Are you guys gonna be in So Cal any time soon? I would love to check it out!

fox_mccloud2000

Reaction
Sweet!!! I would love to see the truck. But all in due time. I wish I could start working on my car this year but college keeps me indoor all year long. But I will be graduating in March. So I hope to see you then.

My question is how much would Johnny charge to get my car painted. I have an '87 Toy 4runner. Just wondering.

Anyways. Rock on!

-matt-

DMSRACE

Reaction
Sweet boys...Run with us in BITD....TRD pays...

Kevin

Racer

Racing isn't everything, it's all there is

firedog

Reaction
Both Jason and I are on the Eligibility list, we did not make the 1st academy but the list is good for 1 year and they are supposed to hire another academy class off this list so well see what happens. Thanks to everyone for the positive comments on the truck, alot of hard work went into to it in a short period of time. Matt, give Johnny a call and tell him the fire guys sent you! Kevin in regards to BITD, we are waiting for a major sponsor before we can afford to do a whole series (SCORE, BITD) but some things are in motion so we are playing a waiting game right now. We'll see you guys at PRIMM! Later, Paul

P.S. Thanks to Jeff Straw for the Pictures

JasonHutter

Reaction
Hey, I will talk to everyone in a couple of weeks. I was called out tonight to the Hinman fire in CO, near Steamboat Springs. I will leave at 3am and be gone for up to 14 days and then Paul will most likely go out. Hey Paul, I know you are working a lot, but have fun in Junction working on prepping for the next race. I will be there working on it when I am back!

Jason

Oh yeah, the keys to the trailer are in your turn-out locker. Talk to you later!