Fired for X-mas ?

Dave_G

Reaction
I'll bet these guys got fired for christmas......

Dave

"I know it all, but I can't remember most of it..."

Attachments

• 24-39866-NWplane2.jpg
    24-39866-NWplane2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 125

evan_clanin

Reaction
is there a storie behind this or just....doh

i wana be like austin when i grow up, he gets all the chicks

Dave_G

Reaction
Mechanics were working on it outside and forgot to set the parking brake.

Dave

Dave_G

Reaction
These guys probably needed a change of underwear after this mishap.

Dave

Attachments

• 24-39894-Opendoor1.jpg
    24-39894-Opendoor1.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 124

martininsocal

Reaction
Dave- How did you get that picture!? That is top secret! Santa has been testing that new sleigh design for rapid toy deployment for about 2 years now. Please, tell us who the mole is...

The Techie Elves...

If your gonna go, go BIG

Dillon

Reaction
I'm in the Air Force and I'm not about to diss our officers (read: pilots in particular) because hell, they make more. But we have a routine called 'transitions' for new AWACS pilots (and guys who need their hours) and we do touch and goes for anything from 30 - 120 minutes sometimes...and sometimes this is after cruising behind tanker aircraft getting gassed up (re: air turbulence that no civilian ever goes through). Anyways, the landings they put us through makes me seriously reconsider my job flying on an aircraft twice as old as me for a living.

I have a video here somewhere of an AWACS landing (if you want to call it that). Basically slamming the thing into the ground with a 10 ton rotodome on top (see sig pic)...always conforting to see the wings jumping up and down after hitting the ground, probably why we have no windows....

Damn I have a cool job lol :)

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Uhhhhhh, I thought you set the parking brake???????

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.socalmotocross.com/vtrracing//>Vtr Racing.com</A>

poolman

Reaction
Dillion it could be worse.You could be on a B-52 three times as old as you.I appreciate you being up there looking out for our families.Merry Christmas,poolman

Trophy Trailer #27T
Ragen Racing of Arizona

martininsocal

Reaction
Well, look at all the C130s we lost this past summer. Take a flying brick and use it for aerial combat type maneuvers at 40+ years of age and they wonder why the wings fall off.

Martin

If your gonna go, go BIG