FIREWORKS 250 UNLIMITED SHOOTOUT - $25,000 MIN. PURSE

Jeffers909

Reaction

$25,000 Minimum Winner Take All Open Shootout

The Fireworks 250 Unlimited Shootout is an open class, 250 mile "WINNER TAKE ALL" race. This race will
follow the KC HiLites Midnight Special starting at 7 am Sunday morning. There are only 50 entry spots
available for this race and there will be a 20 entry minimum or the race will not be held. To hold an entry
position you must pay a $1000 deposit by July 6. If the 20 entry minimum is not met by this date the race
will be cancelled and all deposits will be refunded in full. Qualifying for starting positions will take place
Saturday, July 27. The race will start Sunday, July 28 at 7 am on a 60 mile loop for 4 laps total. The race
winner will take home a minimum $25,000 payback with the
potential of a $75,000 "WINNER TAKE ALL" purse.

$3000 Entry Fee

Entry Form Entry List Membership Form
Race Map Virtual Course Preview​

Schedule of Events
Friday, July 26

• Open PreRun 50 mph Speed Limit
  • 10 mph Speed Limit at road crossings
  • 8-10 pm Unlimited Shootout TECH/Registration - Outlets at Barstow
Saturday, July 27
  • 6 am Mandatory Drivers Meeting
  • 6:30-9am Qualifying (4 Mile Loop)
  • Qualifying order will be determined by Entry Form/Deposit order. First entry with deposit will be first vehicle to qualify.
Sunday, July 28
  • 6:40 am Race Staging
  • 7:00 am Race Start
  • 2 :00 pm Race End
Course Info
  • Start/Finish @ Outlet Center
  • 60 Mile Course - 4 laps
  • 1 Remote Pit
  • Main Pit can be accessed from race mile 40 for unplanned repairs.
GPS files available July 19:
  • USR
  • GPX
  • KML

Jeffers909

Reaction
Qualifying loop will include the "Ant Hill".

189654_10150435135595627_1051308_n.jpg

Wendell #527

Reaction
Awesome. I have scared the crap out of many a co-driver on the Anthill. I bet everybody that has raced over it has, too. Talk about blind trust! What a great idea this race is.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Is this something that if goes well will be an annual event?

Jeffers909

Reaction
Yes, the plan is to make this an annual event following the night race. Hope to see one of your trucks there Steve. Christian is a fan of my courses!

Zac Reish

Reaction
Come on desert racers! Lets get this shoot out off the ground. Wheres Parkhouse, Wilsons, Davis, Heger, Dickerson, Letner,
J daniels, Larimore. There are so many incredible teams that would make this event a spectacle.

Zac Reish

Reaction
Even Andy McMillin, now that he has 2 trophy trucks. He's got to test at least one of them.

Fourstroker

Reaction

bigbrent

Reaction
Wish it was like a week after a points race.... my balls arnt big enough to race the night race Saturday then this one Sunday morning. Lol

Rick 1634

Reaction
Torco race fuel will be available Saturday, pre order your fuel for free delivery to your pit. Stop by the Torco contingency booth for some popcorn and good times.

Check out our low prices!
116 leaded $14.00 gal.
110 leaded $10.00 gal.
100 unleaded $10.00 gal
T85 sold in 55 gallon drum only $350.00

Rick Madison
(928) 216-6676
makingdust22@yahoo.com

torco_logo_lg.gif

51rcr

Reaction
If this race doesnt pull 20 racers with a purse like that i just dont get it. which goes up with more. Off road has no purse to scale for what any one of the costs are involved with it. Yet actually some $ and even the KOH $ and they hardly got the truck numbers they originally hoped for yet everyone was mad so they bumped it up to 50. Does it need to be spread out more? Ya would think a few fast class 10s and specs be going for some of this.

Christian Sourapas

Reaction
I have raced BITD, SCORE, and MORE and I have nothing but great things to say about the MORE series. Cody and team do a fantastic job with their races and the courses are super fun and diverse. The last race we just won last month was one of my favorite courses period!

It’s probably too close for most teams to turn their trucks around for V2R, but I really hope he gets the entries to put this race on! We need to get the cobwebb’s off the Geiser TT at some point...

Jeffers909

Reaction
Need to get 20 entries by July 6th!

With under 30 entries the loop will be shortened to 27 miles running 8 laps. Much more spectator friendly!

RETROLOGOblue.jpg

Fireworks27.jpg

Robin Hood

Reaction
If this race doesnt pull 20 racers with a purse like that i just dont get it. which goes up with more. Off road has no purse to scale for what any one of the costs are involved with it. Yet actually some $ and even the KOH $ and they hardly got the truck numbers they originally hoped for yet everyone was mad so they bumped it up to 50. Does it need to be spread out more? Ya would think a few fast class 10s and specs be going for some of this.
A high dollar purse at a budget race typically brings out a couple high dollar spoilers. It's not enough money to get the top teams to adjust their schedule, but there is one or two who have an extra truck just laying around who don't mind taking thier shot at the candy.

Steve_Sourapas

Reaction
Doesn't look promising that it will happen at this point with only 5 entered. The purse is nice but we like the series and have had a blast in the two races we have done with MORE. Hopefully we can get 20 vehicles and we will be there.

BW1672

Reaction
Get the buzz going for this race get on the entry list asap