FIRST LOOK: Clients Racing Class 1 Jimco

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
San Jacinto, CA - Tony Barraza Designworks is proud to announce our latest creation; paint scheme and logo design for Clients Racing out of Reno, NV.

Lead by team principal and driver Todd Denton, Clients Racing commisioned Mike Julson and the crew at Jimco Racing, Inc in Santee, CA to construct the new generation Jimco 2000 two seater. The powerplant is a Chevy V6 from Jim Horne at HP Engine and Dyno Service, featuring Lethal Dose fuel injection and is coupled to a Weddle Engineering transaxle. For suspension, Clients Racing will rely on BFGoodrich tires, Fox Shox and Mastercraft Seats to make every landing a happy one.

For graphic treatment, Tony Barraza Designworks strived to provide Denton with a bold and striking paint scheme concept that would capture the true professionalism exhibited by the Clients Racing operation. Denton then chose Wally World Color and Design in Hesperia, CA to bring the concept to life. With a tremendous amount of communication between owner, designer and painter, Wally and Kim pulled out all the stops and delivered an outstanding product. Not only was the paint and vinyl work awesome, it was completed a week earlier than originally projected!

Look for the Clients Racing Class 1 Unlimited effort to debut at this weekend's BITD TSCO Vegas to Reno race.

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
Looks good Tony.

Thanks for the preview

Dave_G

Reaction
As usual Tony VERY nice work!!

Dave

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Nice!

Is their a website about the team? I am always curious about the team and team owners info.

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Pulled this off the Vorra forum... My prayers go out to the family.

Your thoughts and prayers are needed for VORRA's top class one racer, Todd Denton. While testing his new Jimco Class 1 car yesterday he was in an accident with a pick-up truck. He is in ICU in serious condition at Washoe Medical Center.

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Wow, I was going to congradulate Tony on another beautiful job, but I think that my prayers are needed instead. Hope Todd is okay as well as his new Jimco.

My thoughts go out to his family as well.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
ICU = MUY MAL!

THAT SUCKS!

Worse, that Todd was having a high time in his new car before the tradegy.

Just Sucks!

Reaction
Whoa, Talk about how things can change quickly. My prayers will also go out to him and his family. Keep us updated if you hear anything. Matt