First Lucas Series Race update - U2

alanc

Reaction
Races are live right now in AZ and the crowd is HUGE. It is a sold out event!!! Thank You AZ and all the fans for supporting these awesome events!!

U2 just finished and unofficial results are:
1st: Whelchel
2nd: Adler
3rd: Menzies

Watch for official results to be posted and see how everyone did in the first round of Fantasy game play.

LukeHuff

Reaction
Congrats To Jerry on the win! He's been doing really good in this series. Also hats off to Bryce on the 3rd! way to go guys

sidekicker

RIP Lusk & Ox
Reaction
any word on metal mulisha brain deegan truck ?

Bridges

Senior Replay
Reaction
Races are live right now in AZ and the crowd is HUGE. It is a sold out event!!! Thank You AZ and all the fans for supporting these awesome events!!

U2 just finished and unofficial results are:
1st: Whelchel
2nd: Adler
3rd: Menzies

Watch for official results to be posted and see how everyone did in the first round of Fantasy game play.
Whoa! Congrats to "El Diablo" Whelchel!
NICE...

Braaaap!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Umm.....not racing LOORS???
Oh, I see. So then, should I, (joe average spectator) view these LOORS as the second-tier races, or vice-versa, the TORC has the second tier drivers. Put another way, which series has highest level of competition? Or am I looking at it wrong, more like SCORE and BITD .. some race one, some race the other, some race both?

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction
Ron Naughton???????????????

Mary Kay

PRINCESS
Reaction

DaughertyRacing

Reaction
Great job Today Mr Naughton!!!

Rock Donkey

Reaction
Excellent event! Great crowds came out to see excellent racing. Looks like the whoop section was particullarly hard on vehicles throughout the day.

It was fun watching local boy Rob Naughton race hard to win the final then get out and do a podium shot and interview while on crutches. :cool:

I'm definately hooked as a spectator and can't wait for the next race at Speedworld later in the year.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Fantasy will have full results up shortly under the Fantasy Inside Edge. I will post when they are up.