first off the line?

EvilOne

Reaction
So i have heard that class 21 will be first off the line for the 1000 this year. Has anyone heard the same?

BajaboundMoto

Reaction
You heard that? From who?
I seriously doubt that 21 would go 1st.
Years back they used to base the start order on X% of finishers by class and whatever class was fastest would go first and on down.
But even if they did it that way again (which I do not believe they've done recently) just because a C21 bike was "1st OA" at the 500 doesn't mean they'd go off 1st. Looking at the top bunch of each class, 22 would still go off 1st.
Similarly,, I doubt they'd start the C1's before the TT's just because Letner beat the TT's.

(confused yet?)

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
So i have heard that class 21 will be first off the line for the 1000 this year. Has anyone heard the same?

Just like I tell the Class one buggy dorks.....be careful what you wish for!

FYI - Never gonna see 21 start in front of the premiere class...in bikes it's 22 and in cars it's Trophy Truck.

EvilOne

Reaction
i am not sure if you have been following class 21 but it seems that there are alot more players starting to race that class it looks likes we will be the class to beat in 2010. you have shane,rojas, garett, pinard, more guys are racing that class.

27armitage

Reaction
It makes no sense anymore to have a Class 21, 98% of everyone is riding a 450 4-stroke in Class 21 and Class 22...........SCORE and BITD need to get up to speed on the changes over the last decade.

motoman29

Reaction
It makes no sense anymore to have a Class 21, 98% of everyone is riding a 450 4-stroke in Class 21 and Class 22...........SCORE and BITD need to get up to speed on the changes over the last decade.

amen.

they also need to stop letting the poachers in the sportsman under class. how pissed would you be if you were on an under bike and got beat by a 450??

A Vance

Reaction
I think if you win a race in the sportsman class you have to move up to pro the following year. Why keep racing sportsman if you can keep winning. Challenge yourself and move up.

EvilOne

Reaction
some people are just sacred to race in the right class, why move up? let score move me up, thats what these fags think, but what it comes down to, is score really does not care as long as they make that money! which in my eyes is wrong! so do your job SAL and stop tripping on us dez-heads that have nothing else to do but go down to mexico bang some latin freaks and ride our bike.....