first race

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
Well the time has come we are finally going to race our first race in the new car.We will be racing the more race this weekend in lucerne.Contingency is Friday at start finish race is saturday morning at 8:30.
Hope to see alot of you there.Bill Markel

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
here`s some photos from last weekends test.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Nice car Bill, but I have one question...............Where's the shark fin? Good luck this weekend.

Racers Only

RacnCPA

Reaction
Yeah what Rory said. No really good luck out there. I'll be in Vegas, perhaps I can see it at the next MORE event. Enjoy.

Sc

TROPHYSEDAN

Reaction
Hi Bill .Best of luck with the new car.From 11 Brothers racing .Happy Holidays

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
wow we did it we set out to finish our first race entered and we did we finshed 4th.the bolt from ram to the rack broke on the first lap at mm# 2 and we had to go eight miles with no power steering got that fixed and continued on motor had a head gasket leak before we even started the race leaking coolant everywere and only got worse but that didn`t stop us 3rd lap we lost the muffler off the exhaust and that made the motor sound even worse but it was still running so we went on 4th lap Scott got out and Donald got in 7th lap I hit a big rock and flattened the right rear we changed that putting on a front we then changed that out at pit a but didn`t put on a new spare and that cost us on our last lap as we got another flat on the last lap not having a spare we limped to core pit A and they removed all the wire wraped in the brakes put on a spare of Brad inch and sent us on our way to finish our first race in class one and we finished 4th it was a blast.I would like to thank Scott Martin for the chance to drive such an awsome car and everyone else that helped in the pits and James Clements for putting on a bitchen race.Bill Markel