First time posting, long time viewer.....

Daniel G

Reaction
Hello All, This is my first time posting on RDC, but have been viewing this board since it started. I also had a small cameo in the first Dezert-People video. I played a small speaking role towards the end of it, I was interviewed at the finish line of the Baja 2000 while sitting in my 5-1600. Enough said... gotta get to why I registered for in the first place... which is responding to a post, giving a young talented driver that I raced against this past weekend some prop's.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Hello All, This is my first time posting on RDC, but have been viewing this board since it started. I also had a small cameo in the first Dezert-People video. I played a small speaking role towards the end of it, I was interviewed at the finish line of the Baja 2000 while sitting in my 5-1600. Enough said... gotta get to why I registered for in the first place... which is responding to a post, giving a young talented driver that I raced against this past weekend some prop's.

Welcome Danny. You guys did great this weekend. Sounds like you and Cody had an epic battle!

Daniel G

Reaction
Hey thanks Patrick, Ya Cody and I was dicing back and forth for a few miles there. That was a good video he put up. He out broke me going into that section, I was trying to move over to my left and he was right there, tried not to hit him. Just before that video section Cody and I were dicing going into these two turns, if was great racing, wish we had video of that.. we were going back and forth, door to door.. made for a fun day. It could get a little borring when your not dicing or chasing some one down. We gotta do it again soon.

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Hey thanks Patrick, Ya Cody and I was dicing back and forth for a few miles there. That was a good video he put up. He out broke me going into that section, I was trying to move over to my left and he was right there, tried not to hit him. Just before that video section Cody and I were dicing going into these two turns, if was great racing, wish we had video of that.. we were going back and forth, door to door.. made for a fun day. It could get a little borring when your not dicing or chasing some one down. We gotta do it again soon.

Yeah for sure. I will have to get my car out there soon, and then with Cody, Richard, you, and myself, we will have some really good dicing!! Need to get Ledezma in there as well!!