First trip out in our elite trophy kart

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction
Finally got the chance to take our new to us elite trophy kart. First time for the little 7 year old with the clutch,gears and a whole lot more power than his stock kart. We took it out to pala raceway and ran probably 100 laps. The track is really good for karts, and the little guy roosted this thing. I would recomend trying out pala. See ya out there.:D

Attachments

BAJABOUND19

Reaction
Finally got the chance to take our new to us elite trophy kart. First time for the little 7 year old with the clutch,gears and a whole lot more power than his stock kart. We took it out to pala raceway and ran probably 100 laps. The track is really good for karts, and the little guy roosted this thing. I would recomend trying out pala. See ya out there.:D
congrats on the new mod kart. How big is the pala track?

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction
congrats on the new mod kart. How big is the pala track?[/QUOTE
Its fair sized, could be a bit wider. We didnt run lap times, just learned the shifter thing. I talked to Joe from Pala and they are going to be making changes as they go and also will have a race series there for the karts in the future.

UTVUGRUSTY

Reaction
It takes the quads about 1 minute to complete a lap...

D-O-DOUBLE-D

Reaction
Cool pics Bill , Looks like you guys had fun !!!
I couldnt keep him out of it. We had a blast. Thanks for such a good car. He couldnt stop talking all the way home. We are going out to pala agian thursday afternoon.

scott creed

Reaction
nice kyle keep practicing i hope they start a 250 class only soon this will help grow the sport. How much is it to practice

kennyo15

Reaction
Hey Bill,

Full tilt is finishing up the repairs to Alex's mod so we should have both the boys out there to practice with Kyle.

I talked with Joe a little while ago, they are pumped about getting the stadium karts out there. They have reserved the track on Thursdays for stadium karts and side by sides, but there have not been any side by sides yet, so from 3:00 until dusk it should be all us. It would be great if we could get a few more out there for some fun practice time.

blakelenk521

Reaction
i went out and tested that track i was probly the most fun ive ever had good jumps sweepers woops. awsome track