• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fishgistics Baja 500 Wrapup Show

Incase some of you missed it today we did our Baja 500 wrapup show live from Baja HQ and we had a great time with some of the biggest names in offroad on the show! Its now up on our Youtube page so you can check it out if you missed it! As always feedback is appreciated as we are trying to make each show better then the previous one!

I only caught parts of the show today. Well done. I’ll catch the whole show later this week. We’ve needed something like this for a long time. Thank you for making this a thing.

And you’re tracking our truck this race was again on point. Literally couldn’t have asked for more. There was a lot of planning, prerunning, teamwork and talent that got us our Baja 500 win and your tracking and updates were vital to our success. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

51rcr

i like it, all the tv channels have days of the nascar stuff. Its nice to have something like this for desert.

goRGgo

This was a great show Fish! Cam is always on point and keeps the subjects flowing along. Thanks for having the Matlock's on and showing the video of a UTV passing a parked 5 car and then agreeing you all would have passed him when you know you have 4WD! Big Mac and the McMillin's added so much to my better understanding of what's important to them......WINNING......not Championships!!

Zambo

Yeah I saw that clip online as well and thought that if I was in my UTV which climbs hills like a billy goat I doubt I would be waiting around patiently for all the 2wd cars to take a run. Heck I was pulling 2wd cars up those hills on the pre-run.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Thoroughly impressed with the show, very informative and great content. Congrats to Fish and Cam and everyone else involved with putting this thing together.

MoonCo

Great show, thank you guys. It's great to hear the stories of the race. Only suggestion is set the camera in manual focus to keep it from jumping in an out of focus so much.

Great show, thank you guys. It's great to hear the stories of the race. Only suggestion is set the camera in manual focus to keep it from jumping in an out of focus so much.
Now that the shows seem to be catching on we will upgrade the camera before the next one! I did notice it doing that on the replay after which did bug me also lol.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

McCredie A

I really like the show. I have watched both of them the day after it has aired. I like how the second show had drivers from more classes. Just my opinion but I think the total show being 2 hours is great, I would not push it past that.

It would be awesome if you were able to bring drivers from a controversial topic in. For example Davis and Wilson and let them explain their story and why they did what.

Keep up the great work!