Fishgistics killed it! Thanks fish.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Fish was amazing with updates about every 10 minutes throughout the entire Vegas to Reno race. Time stamp, race mile, and speed.
I have no idea how much Pab paid for the service but it was awesome.

Vision Hype

Reaction
I agree 100%! Was really nice being able to go to a place and actually get constant updates! Keep up the good work!!

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

Dirty Harry

Reaction
I always thought that Fish was just a troll and now I don't know what to think. (mind blown)

Sent from my iPhone using race-deZert

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Haha thanks a lot guys! Just glad I could get some coverage and information out there. It's been a few years since I enjoyed doing it for RDC so it was cool to do it again! It will be back for the 1000.

Nimrod that was my special racer update that you were getting in that group. I'll be offering that for racers again at the 1000 as well.

ErikIrvine

Reaction
Yes Fish good job! I was camping and not really planning on following the race, but Fish's facebook posts made it super easy. I want to pay for that convenience by sponsoring a $50 targeted facebook ad so you can help build your following for the 1000. PM me your address (unless you do Paypal or something) and I'll send a check.

Thanks again Fish!

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Great job fish! Having you as our rally/info point was stellar and we are in for the 1000!

mccallumracing

Reaction
Nice job fish, it was nice to see updates throughout the day.

deano

McDeano
Reaction
Yes, he was on top of all of the info, insight and nailed his sponsor shout outs .. It will be interesting to see how the Mil will be, with the amount of hours and focus that will be needed. Good job Fish :cool:

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Yes, he was on top of all of the info, insight and nailed his sponsor shout outs .. It will be interesting to see how the Mil will be, with the amount of hours and focus that will be needed. Good job Fish :cool:

Oh ya the Fishgistics team will be multiple people for the 1000. Have a couple cool ideas in the works!

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
There are 4 cell towers being built or are built that will be in use hopefully by next years Vegas to Reno. One is right directly next to pit one. Currently cell service there is very sporadic. I would have loved to send updates since I am there from the first bike entering till the last car goes through there.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
It's about time he found something he's good at.

Bang up job Fishsticks.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Fish,
Going to be racing the 1000, what are your services and what does it cost?

Sent ya a PM. Bunch of different options so people can contact me for more into.

Thanks guys I'm glad to see a lot of people stoked on it!

Baja Bryan

Reaction
Lots of boots on the ground would be great.. Especially If one car is not tracking. Keeping corrected time splits from the leaders would be nice also..

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
Lots of boots on the ground would be great.. Especially If one car is not tracking. Keeping corrected time splits from the leaders would be nice also..

Ya the hardest part is when a tracker isn't working. For v2r it seemed like almost all of them were working. Only a couple didn't work I believe. Hopefully the 1000 will be close to the same although it is a different company so who knows.