• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fishgistics live Baja 1000 post race show

y2kbaja

Great show. Ryan is a good host. The play-by-play of Rob's pass was outstanding.

51rcr

was a good show, sure would like more. just think if it had a fraction of real tv time compared to nascrap with all there coverage. Sure would like to see a regular really highly active coverage or races, drivers, interviews, cars, chase teams, rigs, pit crews, shops. Hint hint. how about another truck coverage, maybe a buggy, utv, class 11. recorded and live. i liked the live truck feed of the mason truck and people asking questions live.

fishd00d

What A Joke
was a good show, sure would like more. just think if it had a fraction of real tv time compared to nascrap with all there coverage. Sure would like to see a regular really highly active coverage or races, drivers, interviews, cars, chase teams, rigs, pit crews, shops. Hint hint. how about another truck coverage, maybe a buggy, utv, class 11. recorded and live. i liked the live truck feed of the mason truck and people asking questions live.
Trust me I have a lot of ideas of stuff I want to do. Its all time (I still work M-F at Dailey also) and budget haha. We will be doing some more new stuff this next year so stay tuned!