FJ Cruiser Sheriff Mobile Thing...with Icon pieces.

Lance T

Reaction
Saw this in Ouray, CO yesterday. Looked like they were building another but it didn't have everything on it yet.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Cool, I wonder what pieces they have. I would kill to be able to ride in Ouray, soon enough, sorta:) And who the eff neg repped? People these days I swear!

07FJRog

Reaction
ICON?? looks stock to me

BajaFand

Reaction
The ICON coilovers are adjustable from 0-3" of lift, they may be cranked all the way down. I don't know for sure, but I know the FJ has ICON front coilovers in the front with the ICON 2.5" piggyback resevior shocks in the back and I think they have Light Racing bumpstops front and rear too, but that is the part I'm not sure about. ICON really helped out the Sherriff's department up there with some parts and I think that is pretty cool.

woundedyak

Mammals fear me
Reaction
Not a bad daily driver with a license to beat the crap out of it.

Lance T

Reaction
Cool, I wonder what pieces they have. I would kill to be able to ride in Ouray, soon enough, sorta:) And who the eff neg repped? People these days I swear!

Ride moto, 4x4, MTB?

Next time I'll have to get closer pics. It had the shocks on it...My wife thought she saw a winch hidden in the front bumper.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Hey Lance, we were in the San Jaun's last week. Durango to Ouray.

Planning an extended stay in Silverton for a month next summer to hit the trails and some cat4-5 rafting if the Animas river offers it.

I saw the same LC..

pjc

Chairman
Reaction

I fixed that.

There are people on this board the clearly have no involvement whatsoever in Desert racing and off-roading.

Lance T

Reaction
Hey Lance, we were in the San Jaun's last week. Durango to Ouray.

Planning an extended stay in Silverton for a month next summer to hit the trails and some cat4-5 rafting if the Animas river offers it.

I saw the same LC..

I was hiking around Mesa Verde...

...and stopped for a burger in Ouray. Pretty cool place...I had never been there before. I live on the other side of CO but still in the mountains. Silverton was an awesome place too. This was on the main drag...you probably saw this too than.