focus help

gary

Reaction
if anyone has pics, or sites, of the focus rally car, please send 'em to me. i'm building an r/c car version of it, and the color/sticker scheme provided by the factory looks a little off. so please, bombard me with McRae pics....(or Sainz too, i guess....) i'll show you guys the finished product in a week or so, hopefully...send 'em to superelmer@aol.com

thanks

gary

Reaction
yeah, kinda...i have an HPI RS4 Sport sitting in my closet, which turns out to be the same chassis as the Rally version...just need the longer shocks, skidplate/bumper up front, and a new body.

sorry rally lovers, i know this kinda belongs in the models/games section, but i needed to get your attention!!

here's the HPI suggested scheme, but i do believe the real focus is blue, where the HPI version is red...no?

Attachments

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
that attachment looks spot on. when you say red and blue, what exactly is concerning you?

gary

Reaction
i started painting already. gonna go with the stock scheme, just cuz it's easiest. looks like there's been a few different stripe and color schemes, the most recent being predominantly blue and white.
check www.colinmcrae.com for pics.....

gary

Reaction
that's perfect wallpaper, no? thanks guys. i went with the paint scheme from my attachment, cuz you'll notice that when they went to the blue, the stripes changed. and i really didin't feel like getting crazy, cutting the stripe decals to something new...so it looks pretty much just like the attachment...