• Forum membership has its advantages....

Fodrill 12 car arms on back order??

RYAN COHEE

So being a 12 car guy going to Fodrill for my arms WTF is up with the back order issues??? Anyone else missed two races due to this?? guess I should go to another manufacture like latest rage

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today

RYAN COHEE

I'm thinking you may need to go somewhere else as you probably just moved to the bottom of the back order list.

My guess is they want to get you the arms as bad as you want them, but sometimes there just are not enough hours in the day to make everything happen.
Never had a problem with your company so stay out of it

tapeworm

So being a 12 car guy going to Fodrill for my arms WTF is up with the back order issues??? Anyone else missed two races due to this?? guess I should go to another manufacture like latest rage

I'm guessing when you say "latest rage" you mean latest concepts arms. Two different companies and two VERY different qualities of components.

ErikIrvine

Ryan, looks like you can't get a straight answer on here. Do you need one-off ones or standard? Maybe someone has a brand new set sitting in their shop as spares and can hook you up and you refresh their stash with new ones when Fodrill gets them in? I've been to Fodrill's shop in AZ, I was amazed they could keep up with the production req. all these years!

RYAN COHEE

Ryan, looks like you can't get a straight answer on here. Do you need one-off ones or standard? Maybe someone has a brand new set sitting in their shop as spares and can hook you up and you refresh their stash with new ones when Fodrill gets them in? I've been to Fodrill's shop in AZ, I was amazed they could keep up with the production req. all these years!
Right front lower 4 over 7/8 link pins 1 3/4 beam anyone have a new one?

RYAN COHEE

I think the Fodrill arms are the best out there by far..No quality issues at all to make things clear.

Bro_Gill

You come on and ask for options since Foddrill stuff is sold out (is it really? No one has a set at any retailer???) You want to go racing? You can race on another brand until the Foddrill stuff is available, right? Or not race. It's your choice. I don't think Foddrill is going to refuse to sell to you because you ran someone else's arms for a race until theirs were available. Or maybe they won't because of actions like these here?

RYAN COHEE

You come on and ask for options since Foddrill stuff is sold out (is it really? No one has a set at any retailer???) You want to go racing? You can race on another brand until the Foddrill stuff is available, right? Or not race. It's your choice. I don't think Foddrill is going to refuse to sell to you because you ran someone else's arms for a race until theirs were available. Or maybe they won't because of actions like these here?
It's a Little more involved than just running another arm until stock is available. What actions are you talking about? You angry Bro ?

Bro_Gill

You seem to be attacking Foddrill because they are out of stock on an item. As you claim, it has prevented you from racing 2 races (5 months!!!) You could have raced both those races on someone else's arms. Maybe if you bought spares sooner, this would not have happened? Maybe if more arms were bought from Foddrill, they would produce more arms and there would not be an out of stock issue? Maybe you could produce your own arms and solve the problem? Others have come on here and offered solutions to your problem. It seems the only solution you want to accept is to wait for Foddrill arms. So why come on here and ask for solutions?

Zac Reish

Just go to latest concepts they will make one or 2 arms t a time. I know they will make 2 at a time. They have the jig for your arms. It would be a done deal and you would have a stronger arm than fodrill produces